2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Thanks Kathy!!! Soon we will find out if/when Monarch is leaving and who is anyone will replace her in Port Canaveral:eek::rolleyes: Ellen

I very much doubt that Royal would announce the departure of a ship at that time.

When Sovereign left, she had a full year's itineraries mapped out and they announced her transfer to Pullmantur and cancelled sailings.

Thanks Kathy

Looks like the time frame for a RCCL cruise we want to book is when we will be on the Golden Princess headed to Hawaii..........now if I can only figure out how to get the Princess future cruise person to book a Royal Caribbean cruise.......LOL!!:D

Jim

Do they release the itineraries before they start taking reservations??

It seems to be that last year I saw the schedules but when you could not book them yet.

If my memory is correct (and it certainly may not be:p) does anyone remember how far before they start taking reservations that they showed up?? Thanks

Thanks Kathy

Looks like the time frame for a RCCL cruise we want to book is when we will be on the Golden Princess headed to Hawaii..........now if I can only figure out how to get the Princess future cruise person to book a Royal Caribbean cruise.......LOL!!:D

Jim

I thought I was the only one who had that kind of luck, LOL!

Waiting to see what the New Year's Eve opportunities will be!

I thought I was the only one who had that kind of luck, LOL!

Waiting to see what the New Year's Eve opportunities will be!

That is number one on our list. Grabbed a JS for a good price on the Navigator for this year when they were first released. Hope next year we can get a similar deal. I am guessing April 2nd?

Thanks Kathy!!! Soon we will find out if/when Monarch is leaving and who is anyone will replace her in Port Canaveral:eek::rolleyes: Ellen

I'm dying to know what they replace the Monarch with.

Hi all- dumb question- what is the difference between 7-night caribbean year-round and 7-night and long seasonal caribbean? Just want to make sure we don't miss our booking dates! I know we want a 7-night caribbean cruise May 2013, just debating whether we'll leave out of SJ again or go back to FL. Thank you!!

Hi all- dumb question- what is the difference between 7-night caribbean year-round and 7-night and long seasonal caribbean? Just want to make sure we don't miss our booking dates! I know we want a 7-night caribbean cruise May 2013, just debating whether we'll leave out of SJ again or go back to FL. Thank you!!

Year round are ships like Freedom, Allure, and Oasis which do Caribbean cruises all year long. Seasonal are ships like Liberty, Mariner, Navigator, Independence, Adventure, etc. that are in Europe during the summer and the Caribbean during the winter.

Usually, the seasonal ships are leaving for Europe in April and May, so you may find one of the seasonal ships still doing Caribbean runs depending on your timing.

Let's hope they stick to their schedule this year. Last year, all of their itineraries were released several weeks later than what the schedule said...

Seasonal Caribbean cruises are cruises that only sail to the Caribbean in the winter and early spring. Year-Round Caribbean cruises are cruises that sail to the Caribbean all-year long.

We have Brilliance 9/1/12 from Copenhagen for 7 day Baltic, and Brilliance 9/8 TA (B2B) to Port Liberty via Iceland, etc. Looking for something similar for 2013.

But please note this . . . we were not able to book either of the above until April 27 last year. If you are looking for anything Northern Europe or a TA, it may be until the end of April for booking.

What ever cruise you book, have a great time!

Rick and Deirdra

Thank you for posting this, we are looking for Australia, 2014.This will be our first time to Australia and it has been a dream cruise for us.

BBM

So are we! Not our first cruise around Australia (but as excited as DH is, you'd think it was), but our first cruise on Royal Caribbean!

From a thread I posted on the Royal Caribbean forum last night, I had one answer, and it was that Australia cruises for 2014 will be released the week of April 4th.

Kilnwood, we are looking at the 18 day out of Perth back to Sydney because it will give you both Australia and NZ. We hope the Radiance will still be used, love that ship. Our daughter travels the states and Canada with her Aussie show and this is our treat to her. She has never been on a cruise.

Gay

Archived