Survey Winners??

seasearider59

Just finished my email survey and got to wondering.....Who has actually ever won a free cruise by filling out their comment card or answering their email survey?

Let me know if you or if you know someone who has actually won a cruise.

I'm beginning to think it's just an urban legend........ :confused:

Just finished my email survey and got to wondering.....Who has actually ever won a free cruise by filling out their comment card or answering their email survey?

I've never heard of Carnival giving a free cruise for filling out their survey. The only way they have been doing that in the past is the drawing on the ship.

Not me either. Hey, I'd be happy if I ever even got the survey after the cruise. They always seem to email it to whoever was sharing the cabin with me instead, even though I am listed as the person controlling the reservation; and quite often am the person who paid for all of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just coming to ask this question myself and noticed it had just been asked. I just got the survey the other day and filled it out, it said they draw on the 5th day after the month in which you fill out the survey, so I've got my fingers crossed for March 5! :p

They actually say that when you fill out the survery, you are entered in a drawing for a free cruise.

Doug

I read something real recently on John Heald's blog or his facebook page (cannot remember which) that although the survey cards at one time did enter folks into a drawing for a free cruise, they no longer give out free cruises with the survey cards.

i think they forgot that was still on there <<<<<shocked>>>>

i'm waiting for someone in the know to see if they can be forced to fullfill those freebies being its in print.

I read something real recently on John Heald's blog or his facebook page (cannot remember which) that although the survey cards at one time did enter folks into a drawing for a free cruise, they no longer give out free cruises with the survey cards.

My survey was an email that very clearly stated they pick a winner every month. Of course you have to send them a self addressed stamped envelope if you want to know who the winner was for that month.

Archived