Bistro on 5

monkeyinhat

I also agree about the Indian Summer crepe...Yummy!! I had this on embarkation day onboard Silhouette last November. We went back later in the cruise and I had an Italian offering (don't see it on the above menu) and wasn't too happy with it. Should've stuck with the grilled veggies!!!

Never did try the banana nutella one. Will do on upcoming cruise on Summit in May!!!

Can't wait!!

We ate there when we boarded the ship. There was hardly anyone in there and it took almost two hours to complete the meal. The service was beyond slow. The panini was not great. The banana nutella crepe was good, but not enough for us to want to go back again during the cruise.

We ate there when we boarded the ship. There was hardly anyone in there and it took almost two hours to complete the meal. The service was beyond slow. The panini was not great. The banana nutella crepe was good, but not enough for us to want to go back again during the cruise.

It is one of my favourite spots on the ship. But I have to agree, service is almost everytime very slow and, compared to Celebrity standards we know, almost everytime below average.

Hi.

It was the best thing we did on embarkation day eating at Bistro on 5 on the Solstice. After a long tiring journey it was great because there was only another 4 people in the whole of Bistro on 5. Cannot wait to try Bistro on 5 on the Silhouette in June. Need to go on a diet now :D

It is one of my favourite spots on the ship. But I have to agree, service is almost everytime very slow and, compared to Celebrity standards we know, almost everytime below average.

This is the first discordant note I've read about Bistro on 5. We'll be on our first X cruise in two months (:)), and I've been very much looking forward to eating there. But even on vacation, I'm not terribly patient with needlessly slow service ... I'll keep my fingers crossed that it turns out not to be...

(I love nutella crepes... that photo above has me really wanting one right now!)

I"m a huge fan of Bistro, but I have to say that the service is slow. It may be in part b/cause of the cooked to order nature. On the other hand I haven't tried going in there and explaining that I wanted to be somewhere in an hour or so. That might speed things up. The service, though slow, is always friendly and accommodating.

The super nice thing, and this s true across most of the celebrity restaurants is that they will make whatever you ask for.

Don't like something in one of the listed creeps? They will take it out. Want a strawberry and chocolate crepe? Coming right up.

I loves me some celebrity service.

Besides the regular menu items in the Bistro, you can always customize the crepes. I love a good fruit crepe and think on my next trip in 3 weeks, I'll have them add chocolate to it. YumOh!

For a dinner crepe, I love the Cowboy- meat and Blue Chees dressing- how could it be any better.

Enjoy!

Archived