"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / February 27, 2012

Your ship has arrived. I just looked at Marine Traffic and it's pulling into port right now. Have a blast and wish I was going with you, but it wouldn't make it back in time for me to catch my cruise on the Adventure on 3/11.

Your ship has arrived. I just looked at Marine Traffic and it's pulling into port right now. Have a blast and wish I was going with you, but it wouldn't make it back in time for me to catch my cruise on the Adventure on 3/11.

Good Morning Everyone: :p Are ya up?? Happy that you noticed the Enchantment at the port. All systems GO. NASCAR postponed from yesterday and today is looks like even MORE rain for them yet they say they want to complete it so??? Maybe someplace onboard again this cruise??:D

Thanks for starting the post/threads Kathy. Hope those of you that flew or traveled into MD had some yummy dinner lastnight. I had REAL MARYLAND crab cakes. YUM!! See you soon. Later, Donna M:)

I am so ready to get aboard! The King and I are in lovely Baltimore, had a great dinner last night with Patty, Lynette and of course husbands. Peggy Sushi is really looking forward to getting on her cruise. I think she would like a bigger bowl for it.

With the group we have, this is going to be the best 12 days!

A very happy Bon Voyage to all of you who are boarding today! I wish you blue skies and calm seas.

And many thanks in advance for posting live from the ship to keep us updated on events. We board on March 19th so are very interested in the repair situation.

BTW-Radio has posted that folks started debarking before 8 a.m. so go on-get to the port early and get on board:D!

Beautiful sunny day here in Baltimore! First thing I did when I woke up was to check that the Enchantment was docked!:D

I am so ready for this cruise! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Thanks to all our well wishers and we will keep everyone up to date!

Almost time........................

We'll be heading to the ship in a couple of hours. Looking forward to getting under way. We were able to have a nice dinner with some of our ship mates last night.

For those who did not follow along on our M&M, we are staying at the Hotel Monaco, and one of the "perks" they offer is a in room "companion goldfish". Our goldfish has been named Peggy Sushi, and she's become the un-official mascot our our group.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in sunny Baltimore even though we live just an hour away. We booked a cheapie hotel with free parking/shuttle service and HOLY C**P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We entered our room and we have mirrored ceilings/walls, and a giant red heart shaped jacucci for two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And did I mention the chandeler with red lights???????????

At this point, I'm afraid to turn on the TV:confused:

Cigar King, does Peggy need a larger bowl? She is welcome to swim in our Jacuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a stress free vacation, and this is a perfect start after all the drama. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

Everyone, have a safe trip, enjoy the crabcakes, and see ya'll soon!!

V & J

No way could I make this stuff up;) We are looking forward to a wonderful cruise with all our great new friends!! That is if we ever leave this room!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Very curious.. what hotel in B'more? Have a great trip. Look forward to hearing updates on your sailing!

I just sent messages to all of the Washington DC TV stations. I don't get Baltimore news down here in southern Maryland so the tip lines weren't handy. Hopefully at least one of them will show up to get the "real story" from all of the sea-sick, starving passengers (if those folks can stop cheering and laughing long enough)

I sent the stations a link to the story that was on Baltimore chan 45 news last week so they can see what was said.

Sudsy:D

ain't I a stinker!!!:eek:

That is great, I think that is an awesome idea.

:D

WHOOPEE, WE ARE IN THE PARKING LOT.

The ship looks beautiful in the light of this bright, chrisp morning.

Gil and Gail

Glad you didn't follow my directions! How embarrassing!

Have a blast. I watched as many of the news programs as I could and didn't see anything on the Enchantment. There was a fire on another cruise ship in the Pacific and it is dead in the water. Engine room fire I hear and they are sending boats to unload the passengers. Oh yea, its another Costa ship.

Sudsy:(

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in sunny Baltimore even though we live just an hour away. We booked a cheapie hotel with free parking/shuttle service and HOLY C**P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We entered our room and we have mirrored ceilings/walls, and a giant red heart shaped jacucci for two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And did I mention the chandeler with red lights???????????

At this point, I'm afraid to turn on the TV:confused:

Cigar King, does Peggy need a larger bowl? She is welcome to swim in our Jacuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a stress free vacation, and this is a perfect start after all the drama. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

Everyone, have a safe trip, enjoy the crabcakes, and see ya'll soon!!

V & J

No way could I make this stuff up;) We are looking forward to a wonderful cruise with all our great new friends!! That is if we ever leave this room!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

ROFL....Step away from the remote!!!!

I almost spit my coffee all over the monitor!!

Enjoy and have a wonderful cruise!!!! Love the itinerary!!

HOLY MOLEY...the onboard credit is $300 for our stateroom. Heck, I like the new itinerary better than the one I booked and would not have complained about missing Labadee. With a $300 credit the certainly maintained my loyality.

The ship looks beautiful and my spirits are high. I've already met 6 people from our roll call...this is going to be an awesome cruise.

Have to go..bags are here and it isn't even 2 o'clock.

I like this ship!!!

HOLY MOLEY...the onboard credit is $300 for our stateroom. Heck, I like the new itinerary better than the one I booked and would not have complained about missing Labadee. With a $300 credit the certainly maintained my loyality.

The ship looks beautiful and my spirits are high. I've already met 6 people from our roll call...this is going to be an awesome cruise.

Have to go..bags are here and it isn't even 2 o'clock.

I like this ship!!!

That's great! Were there any signs of any news crews at the terminal?

Sudsy:)

Archived