Mediterranean/Black Sea Blog

Kween Karen

I will be leaving in a few days for Ft Lauderdale where I will anxiously await my Grand Voyage sail away on March 12.

I just wanted to remind you that I will, once again, be blogging this trip. I plan on being "less involved" as this is a very port intensive trip and I can't keep up with the 2 to 4 hours a day I have spent on the blog in the past.

I hope you will sail along with me...........this is the address:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com

I will be leaving in a few days for Ft Lauderdale where I will anxiously await my Grand Voyage sail away on March 12.

I just wanted to remind you that I will, once again, be blogging this trip. I plan on being "less involved" as this is a very port intensive trip and I can't keep up with the 2 to 4 hours a day I have spent on the blog in the past.

I hope you will sail along with me...........this is the address:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com

Karen, We always enjoy your wonderful blogs. Have a great cruise and here's an early Bon Voyage!

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us.

Have a wonderful and safe journey! I am looking forward to your blog as I have enjoyed all the others! Enjoy a few days in Florida! The weather has been great this winter.

We all understand Karen. You spend a great deal of time on your blogs. Your pics are always outstanding.

I hope to be able to keep up with your adventures when we get back from our Mar 12 Maasdam cruise. See you at the port! I hope we blow our horn more than the Prinsendam does!! The tooting war is on!!!

We all understand Karen. You spend a great deal of time on your blogs. Your pics are always outstanding.

I hope to be able to keep up with your adventures when we get back from our Mar 12 Maasdam cruise. See you at the port! I hope we blow our horn more than the Prinsendam does!! The tooting war is on!!!

How fun....I will listen for a Maasdam toot!!

• 1 month later...

Karen

Really have been enjoying your blog. Your photos of Venice were amazing and yes, you should enter that one photo of Lisbon with the stormy skies into Hal's photo contest. Your European adventure has been amazing.

Though this tread is a little old, it certainly can again tell everyone of the Blog that Karen is doing on her cruise, as always it is great and she is have a wonderful time. Thanks Karen for letting us sail along with you.

Karen,

First of all, thank you for a wonderful blog on your recent World Voyage. I can't even imagine the effort and commitment it took for you to keep us informed. The pictures and stories from your adventures bring all the ports alive for those of us left at home.

The other reason I'm posting is to let you know that USA Today recently published a story about traveling to Portugal. I thought you would get a kick out of the published photo given your recent win in the Architecture category. http://usat.ly/IUhRRB

Thanks again!

I have been following your blog since south American. You do a great job. You inspired me to sign up for part of the South American cruise next year.

Also love your posts about Max. So glad he is doing well.

Thanks for letting us come along. We did the Black Sea Last year.

Archived