More 2013 intineraries coming out this Thursday

mom4mj

John Heald posted on FB earlier today that more 2013 itineraries for the Dream, Conquest, Liberty and Magic will be released this Thursday March 15th!

I can't wait to see November 2013 for the Magic! Plus this may tell us what the Conquest is doing in November 2013 when the Sunshine starts cruising out of NOLA.

John Heald posted on FB earlier today that more 2013 itineraries for the Dream, Conquest, Liberty and Magic will be released this Thursday March 15th!

I can't wait to see November 2013 for the Magic! Plus this may tell us what the Conquest is doing in November 2013 when the Sunshine starts cruising out of NOLA.

Woohoo!! Been waiting to book the Liberty for next June for my son's HS graduation!! Can't wait!!

Great! Also waiting on the Imagination, Sensation and Fascination.

So sorry for the hijack, but, I can't believe you prefer the Sensation to the Glory. The Glory is a very nice ship and the Sensation is so old. What in particular did you like about the Sensation that made it better than the Glory?

So sorry for the hijack, but, I can't believe you prefer the Sensation to the Glory. The Glory is a very nice ship and the Sensation is so old. What in particular did you like about the Sensation that made it better than the Glory?

Sensation was easy to navigate and less crowded. I like the buffet layout better on the Fantasy class as well...with the seperate salad bar and just one big open room where you can easily spot your family. When we went on the Glory there were lines, lines and more lines. Lines for the customer service desk, lines at the buffet, lines to get back on the ship, lines to look at and then buy photos...no seats in the shows or on the Lido deck...waits to get into YTD...etc. The fantasy class ships are a bit more relaxing...IMO. And they may be older, but they are kept up nicely and always clean.

How exciting! I hope you find a good itinerary on Thursday!

Already planning the Liberty Eastern. It should be the 9th of June based on it's previous routing. Thomas going to St Thomas.....how cool? Just praying for HMC instead of Nassau at this point!

Sensation was easy to navigate and less crowded. I like the buffet layout better on the Fantasy class as well...with the seperate salad bar and just one big open room where you can easily spot your family. When we went on the Glory there were lines, lines and more lines. Lines for the customer service desk, lines at the buffet, lines to get back on the ship, lines to look at and then buy photos...no seats in the shows or on the Lido deck...waits to get into YTD...etc. The fantasy class ships are a bit more relaxing...IMO. And they may be older, but they are kept up nicely and always clean.

See, and to me the Fantasy was the worst laid out ship I've ever been on! :eek: The Glory (same as the Liberty) to me is very easy to navigate. But I hope you enjoy the Sensation. Afterall, a cruise is a cruise!! :D

anyone have any ideas when they will be releasing itineraries for the canada cruises out of ny?

The Canadian run out of NY has limited sailings; Glory is moving to Boston for this itinerary for this summer (to make room for Disney I suspect). Not sure what 2013 will bring. It seems like Carnival is changing everything lately.

Still patiently waiting (while drumming fingers on desk) for June 2013 sailing dates for Freedom. Hopefully it'll have the 8 day itineraries like it does this year.

I'm drumming right along with ya.. if you click on June or July 2013, Fort Lauderdale isn't even an option... hmmm :confused:

The Canadian run out of NY has limited sailings; Glory is moving to Boston for this itinerary for this summer (to make room for Disney I suspect). Not sure what 2013 will bring. It seems like Carnival is changing everything lately.

The Glory is only sailing out of Boston for about 2 months and then she will do cruises out of NY.

OK, I understand. That is one of the reasons I prefer the Spirit Class ships. I did really enjoy the Imagination when we were on her. First time we didn't have to stand on Deck 4 for the muster drill. Our muster station was poolside on Lido Deck.:D

Archived