2 Cruises this summer? Am I crazy???

daisitroy

Hi all,

I just booked my second cruise for this summer. The first one will be at the start of August to Canada on the Glory and the other one is on the 19th of August to the Bahamas on the Pride. Am I crazy or just cruise crazy? I am really looking forward to both cruises. I have done both before. We did Glory last summer and it was great. Happy Cruising and I love reading everyone's questions and tips and discussions about their trips.

Dot:)

You're cruise crazy just like the rest of us. I am doing a similar thing. First we go to Alaska in June, and then after less than a month, we take off on a Mexican cruise.

Now if you're truly crazy-addicted (like I am), you would have already taken one or two before the summer.:p Enjoy your cruiseS!

hahaha... love the stories!

And no, you're not crazy, we have November and thinking January ... yup, daughter's big sweet 16 and I'm thinking of asking her if she would like a 4-night cruise or a party. I'm thinking she'll say cruise ...

I sure hope that you are not crazy after doing 2 cruises this year since we did 5 cruises last year...hmmm..what would that make us LOL. We are only doing 2 cruises this year ourselves but hope to do at least 3 or 4 next year.

I would say addicted to cruising is a better name than crazy :D

Doing a b2b this June. I work a second job all year to pay for vacation once a year. Last year my wife "volunteered" me to cook for her mothers family reunion. Cooking for 125 people for three days in 108 degree weather in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma. One motel in town and it did not have a pool, not even a stock tank to take a dip in cool off. So off we go 14 days on the ocean.:D

Hi all,

I just booked my second cruise for this summer. The first one will be at the start of August to Canada on the Glory and the other one is on the 19th of August to the Bahamas on the Pride. Am I crazy or just cruise crazy? I am really looking forward to both cruises. I have done both before. We did Glory last summer and it was great. Happy Cruising and I love reading everyone's questions and tips and discussions about their trips.

Dot:)

Crazy? Sounds perfectly sane to me.

After my very first cruise I said I would never again go on another cruise..... Then I got engaged and started looking at honeymoons and somehow we decided to go on an Alaskan cruise.... So okay ill go to Alaska but I would never go on another caribbean cruise..... Well after we got home I was having withdrawals and talked my DH into booking the Magic for our 1year anniv. It will be the Magic's 1 year birthday too the week we sail! So that was my excuse for that caribbean cruise but the other two I have booked since then.... I'm not sure want my excuse is for them!! Ha ha! So my point is I went form never booking again to booking 3 almost in the same year! :rolleyes:

Archived