Please refresh my memory re/excursions

stoneharborlady

It can be any time and occasionally, not all excursions open at the same time. I've found that sometimes they're available well before 90 days, sometimes after. Keep checking and check your roll call. Often, someone posts when they open.

Many have been open long before the cruise. Mine for October have been available since January. I think officially it is still "At least 60 days"

Paul, princess just responded on the caribe deck furniture thread - 11th response since 2005. They listened to customer feedback and made a change. Impressive. :)

Just a reminder that has been posted in a thread I read a while back.... Keep copies of what excursions you may make with hard copies (or maybe PDFs). Sometimes the price of excursions go up and if you reserved at the lower price and can prove it, you can save a few bucks.

Just a reminder that has been posted in a thread I read a while back.... Keep copies of what excursions you may make with hard copies (or maybe PDFs). Sometimes the price of excursions go up and if you reserved at the lower price and can prove it, you can save a few bucks.

This is good to know. How do you prove it? Do I just copy the page from the cruise personalizer where I made the reservation?

For a Crown cruise later this year the excursions were available 11 months in advance which for me is easily the earliest time.

If you're not aware of it, Princess has been increasing the excursion prices as it gets closer to sailing & even onboard for popular excursions. Once you've booked the price is set however I've seen prices nearly double. So if you're interested in a Princess excursion you may consider booking early, print out a copy & to check periodically to see if they've been removed...maybe a computer glitch??? :confused:

This is good to know. How do you prove it? Do I just copy the page from the cruise personalizer where I made the reservation?

You can print your reservations from the cruise personalizer easily and the pricing is printed with them. When your first enter the personalizer, find "excursion reservations" on the right. Click on this, then scroll down to "Print"

Archived