How many times have you chosen the same ship?

cruzlovr75

I have sailed the on the Valor twice from different places on a Western Itinerary and a Southern. It was fun to do completely different things on a familiar ship.

I am repeating the Southern itinerary on another ship (Liberty). I loved it so much that I can't wait to do it again!

I said when we first started cruising I wanted to sail all the different ships, I didn't want to repeat one until we had sailed them each once. I still feel that way some, but when they released the 14 day Pride itinerary from Baltimore I couldn't resist. Pride was our first cruise, but that itinerary hits 7 islands we haven't been to plus our favorite, Grand Turk! How could I pass that up?

I am also more interested in going to different islands now, so if I see an itinerary on a ship we have already sailed that goes someplace we haven't been then I will book it. We are still semi new to cruising, so there's lots of new places for us, but we already know the all too common Nassau-Freeport cruises aren't for us.

In one year I will be on Splendor 3 times.

Twice out of NYC as my homeport to Florida/Bahamas Jan 2014 and then New England/Canada in Sep 2014.

The third time will be Jan 2015 out of Miami to the Western Caribbean. It was just a coincidence that I chose Splendor again because I chose this cruise for the date, and price.

Luckily I do like Splendor. It is a great ship with an excellent crew and overall great service.:cool:

In one year I will be on Splendor 3 times.

Twice out of NYC as my homeport to Florida/Bahamas Jan 2014 and then New England/Canada in Sep 2014.

The third time will be Jan 2015 out of Miami to the Western Caribbean. It was just a coincidence that I chose Splendor again because I chose this cruise for the date, and price.

Luckily I do like Splendor. It is a great ship with an excellent crew and overall great service.:cool:

Wow, I posted on this thread almost three years ago - here's the update::D

Glory - 5x (3 Canada, 1 Western, 1 Eastern)

Victory - 4x (all Canada)

Legend - 2x (Eastern Caribbean, Baltic Sea)

Miracle - 2x (Eastern Caribbean, Alaska)

Conquest - 2x (both Western)

Pride - 2x (both Eastern)

Liberty - 1x (Central America)

Valor - 1x (Western)

Fantasy - 1x (Eastern)

Next up? Breeze, Southern!:cool:

Yep, many times on same ship for quick weekend getaways. Plus I don't like to fly much. I take advantage of my nearby port. It's a good thing I like Mexico. Right now it is hard to get much time off of work so this works for me. In the future though...I will fly so I can explore other destinations/ports.

Have been on six cruises and all of them on different ships. To us, a different ship is just as important as different ports.

So much for that theory. We are now booked on the Victory for the second time. She goes to different ports now than she did the first time we were on her. Oddly enough, the week after the Victory, we are going on the Liberty and she stops at two of the ports that the Victory stops at. Looks like we get to see Grand Turk and Nassau twice within two weeks.

We sailed on Carnival Dream 6 times ,Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas 6 times, Carnival Glory 4 times and other ships many times. We did sail Carnival Liberty once and had another cruise booked on her, but we had to cancel that cruise. We choose to sail from Pt Canaveral and we are limited to the ships sailing from there.

We used to sail from Ft Lauderdale and did Celebrity cruises on the same ships many times, but that was when we had to fly to the port. We are able to drive to Pt Canaveral in about an hour's time, so we choose to sail from there.

No repeat ships for us. When we book a cruise now, we book specifically for new ship. We want to sail the whole fleet at least once, but I doubt it will happen since we will not fly to the west coast just to cruise when we are within 8-12 hours of a port and can drive.

Breeze and Sunshine for us are hopefully next. Also curious about Splendor and sailing on a Spirit class ship (since ice read many people state that Spirit is their favorite class).

We sail on whatever ship is out of Long Beach, which means that we have to sail the same ship! We even get the same crew! It's nice to know that we know the lay-out of the ship & what to expect, but I manage to drive the Trivia team crazy as they scrounge for questions I haven't answered!:D

09/10/07 ElaBAJA 2T3H39 #R298 + 5 [F/F]

30/11/08 Pri MEX RIV 2AM324 #4208 +7 [DC]

30/08/09 Spl MEX RIV 8GM06 #6455 +7 [F/F]

19/10/09 Par CAT/ENS 66K7P2 #U122 + 4. [F]

30/11/09 ParCAT/ENS 93NW83 #E096 + 4 [G]

10/10/11ParCAT/ENS 775JD0 #E116 + 4 [F]

16/01/12Ins CAT/ENS 217FP4 #E070 + 4

23/11/12 Ins ENS. 23SLJ1 # E120 + 3 [F]

29/04/13Ins CAT/ ENS 59QML3 # E070 + 4

16/09/13Ins CAT/ENS 63KMJ8 # E070 + 4

08/02/14 Mir RIV 80MXL5 #4155 + 7 [F]

04/05/14 Ima CAT/ENS 98HCT4 #E080 + 4

26/06/14 ImaENS 1Z3NV4 #E123 + 3 [F]

15/09/14Ins LIVE 2Q1SF9. #E080 + 4

20/10/14InsCAT/ENS 3C8MB1 #:E080 + 4

20/10/14InsCAT/ENS 3C8MB1 #:E080 + 4

29/01/15 Img ENS 3R4KH3 #E070. +2

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

Sailed on Conquest twice. The first time was on one of her last sailings out of Galveston. The second time was for the 1st leg of the Conquest repositioning cruise from New Orleans to San Juan in November 2013. I would love to sail on Triumph again someday.

i have been on the pride 3 times. and have a 4th cruise on her booked march 29. with the pride cruising out of baltimore it is a 30 minute drive for me and convenient. i also love the ship and can't wait for the 2.0 upgrades on the mar 29 cruise.:D