Cabana Rental at Labadee

workingmom200112

Would really love to do a cabana ....... and we are staying in a suite so the availability is not the problem. But .... there are FOUR of us and we are ALL sun worshipers, so I just don't think the 2 lounge chairs would be enough.

Are there non-elevated ones (on the beach) that allow for more than 2 chairs to be placed right in front?

Thanks for your help! :)

To CruiseLover15.

I love those countdown clocks of yours. I may have to go and change mine. They are the best ones I've seen except for the one I saw a couple years back, and not since then I might add. It actually had a little cruise ship sailing the itiinerary, round and round and round.

To CruiseLover15.

I love those countdown clocks of yours. I may have to go and change mine. They are the best ones I've seen except for the one I saw a couple years back, and not since then I might add. It actually had a little cruise ship sailing the itiinerary, round and round and round.

Thank you. I have seen the ones you are talking about, they were nice. These were pretty easy to do if you want to change yours.

$200 to rent a cabana. Talk about over the top totally overpriced absurd.

DON

Really?? We were in your home town of Vegas last year and stayed at the MGM Grand. We inquired about a cabana near the lazy river (which by the way is the best in Vegas) and they were $325:eek: for the day. So $200 for over the water in a tropical paradise is a bargain in my book...

I was on the Explorer last week and our cabana was one of the most enjoyable things we did. We were in one of the highest ones over the water so it was a little bit of a climb bit it wasn't enough to bother us. Our cabana attendant checked on us all day to see if we needed anything. He also set up chairs on the beach and included floating mats too. It was pure heaven. Nothing like sitting on the couch while reading a book and being brought drinks! The best 175.00 spent on the cruise.

Ginrom, which one did you have? Did it have a little ladder to the water? I'm trying to figure out which one that is so I can request it. Thanks!

From looking at the pictures, It was the one marked H4. It was a great location as long as everyone in your party can climb several steep rock steps to get up there. I believe they filled them in order as the parties show up. We were the second to last group to show up for the hillside ones so the group after us got H5. They all look to be great and maybe even a little better to have a shorter walk to the chairs on the beach and the water.

• 4 weeks later...

Magnetchief, this is off topic but I noticed in your pictures from your cruise a location where you were at some type of resort (?) and at a pool bar with in pool table. Where was this located? Was it a ship excursion or did you book something independently? It looked like my idea of a perfect day!

Archived