If you have not seen Silhouette....WATCH THIS!

ladylemondrop

Hi Louise

So glad that your video clip has reappeared.

Valentina came home on Tuesday so I can now show it to her without having to search too long for it.

Hope your next cruise is just as enjoyable.

Peter

Thank you, no I work as an admin assistant for another cruise line in UK! We used a "Flip" video camera, and edited with i-movie on our Mac, i know some people have had issues playing it, on i pads etc, we could not upload to you tube for copyright reasons with the song used, so we published on "vimeo".

I have never made any kind of video before in my life!

i emailed it to Mr Hanrahan from Celebrity and his assistant called yesterday to say he enjoyed it! (no free cruise sadly lol!!!)

Glad people are enjoying it, its just a nice memory for me of a truly wonderful holiday!

I just viewed it on my iPad, maybe it has special abilities that others iPads don't. Very nice video.

• 1 year later...
Hi Louise

So glad that your video clip has reappeared.

Valentina came home on Tuesday so I can now show it to her without having to search too long for it.

Hope your next cruise is just as enjoyable.

Peter

Hi Peter! I gather Valentina will now be on Reflection? We are sailing on her in October, and I plan to do all the Zumba again! Loved it, especially "Proud Mary!"

Love this! Very well done. Celebrity should use this for advertising! I shared it with friends who are going with me to the W. Carib. on Silhouette in Jan. It will be our first cruise on an S. class ship. What a nice summer preview!

Thank you so much for sharing! I can see my girls enjoying that as they get older. Can I ask how as old your boys were in the video?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

It was shot last June 2012, so Harry was 9 and George was 13. (Harry is the waffle snuffler!!!)

It was shot last June 2012, so Harry was 9 and George was 13. (Harry is the waffle snuffler!!!)

Something to look forward to mine are only 4 and 6! Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

What a sweet video. I watched this and realized we share a surname, and both have a little blond boy named Harry (although ours is really a Harrison). It's nice to know there's another little Harry French in the world. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your next cruise!

I am booked on Silhouette for Jan 26th. My cousin, who was going with me, has been battling serious health problems and won't be able to go. I am in the process of talking a good friend,Trudy, into taking her place. My friend has been on two European river cruises on a much smaller ship. She wants to try ocean cruising, but is apprehensive about sailing on a large ship with thousands of passengers. I don't think she can relate to how much space there will be for people to spread out and not make her feel hemmed in or crowded. It is larger than other ships I've been on, but I know it will be fine. I sent the video to her E-mail so she could get views of the ship and see how much fun it can be. We will be going to the W. Carib--not the Adriatic, but still wonderful. The price, compared to the river cruise, kind of blew her away, lol. I know she paid at least $4000 and this one will be about $1500 with air + a bit more for excursions.

DH and I started our cruising on Explorer of the Seas, which at the time, was in the largest class of ships. We had no problem getting around and never felt crowded.

I went to school with Trudy and one of the others in our group, Kathy. We always have a good time together, so I'm hoping this all works out.

Thanks again for the great video. It just might do the trick! :D

Kathie, I hope your cousin gets well soon, and that your friend will join you and have a fabulous time! There is another (better) video that prompted us to make ours, celebrity silhouette in seconds I think it is called, its wonderful, so try that one too! Here is the link -

Louise, I saw Trudy yesterday and told her I had E-Mailed the video. She later E-Mailed me back and said it went through and she had watched it. I told her to go to the X website and take a virtual tour of the ship, so she is going to do that. She is also going to call Kathy and talk to her about cruising on a bigger ship. I gave Kathy a heads up, lol. She told me 2 yrs ago when I got her back to cruising, that it is now her "Bucket List". I think, between the two of us, we will get Trudy on our cruise. I will be so relieved when everything is settled and I have the flights and hotel booked. I didn't do a summer cruise this year because Kathy, who would've gone with me, had a hip replacement in April and needed plenty of time to heal. I'm not exactly feeling deprived, but more eager than ever for the Jan. cruise.

I watched the other video you suggested, but I actually like yours better!

Archived