If you have not seen Silhouette....WATCH THIS!

ladylemondrop

My, goodness...

Your video is brillant.

Your boys are handsome and certainly had a memorable holiday of a lifetime.

I'm humbled by your video skill.

Celebrity should pay you for this clip and use it in a marketing campaign.

Beautiful family!!!

I am elated you had a fantastic holiday. What a wonderful video! Please post more.......

What was the itinerary on your sailing? I was on the ship for a Caribbean sailing and had a wonderful time.

Thank you for sharing.

Here is our short clip video from our Adriatic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette, May 30th, we hope you like it!

I would say...if you don't remember the joy of adventure and travel from a child's point of view, watch this! An amazing 4 minutes, shows what great photography and editing can do. Wow!

Thanks for your nice comments, we are not the first to do this, i was inspired by another video i saw just before i left, we used a flip video camera and i movie to edit, it was pretty easy and i am not a technical person by any means!

We went cycling in slovenia, through koper tours, it was wonderful, they met us at the ship, with bikes, helmets and they spoke fluent english, the ride was 21kms on flat ground, and very scenic.

We went rafting in split, croatia, through stella lucis from croatia rafting dot com, again, wonderful service, great guides, and not expensive at all.

The dolphin swim was in malta, its expensive but cheaper as a do your own (still very very costly) the marine park they are at is awful, so shabby, but we learnt that all the money taken goes to the dolphin upkeep and they were looking good, i loved my swim but i dont think i can recommend this one to others.

Here is our short clip video from our Adriatic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette, May 30th, we hope you like it!

Great video Louise!!! Thanks for sharing!! We will on the Silhouette in less than three weeks. Can you tell us when did you have the formal nights? We have a really similar itinerary (yours had an extra port day).

Have a great day!!

Great video Louise!!! Thanks for sharing!! We will on the Silhouette in less than three weeks. Can you tell us when did you have the formal nights? We have a really similar itinerary (yours had an extra port day).

Have a great day!!

We did wine tasting in Bari, it was a private tour and was fabulous!

Formal nights - First one was Ravenna, the rest we skipped, but I think they were on our sea night, check out our roll call page - others will know more than I do! Sorry!

Archived