If you have not seen Silhouette....WATCH THIS!

ladylemondrop

Here is our short clip video from our Adriatic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette, May 30th, we hope you like it!

Great vid guys - the SI is a beautiful ship and we've managed 3 cruises on her this year so far.:eek:

This video diary (link below) was also shared a few weeks ago on CC which I'm guessing may have inspired you to do yours. I really need to have a go at one of these myself sometime.

Anyway - for those with a Silhouette trip coming up and didn't manage to catch this other review type video, take a look.

Watching it again is making me realise I've got a long wait til my next trip in November... Perhaps I should make my video diary on that one...

Here is our short clip video from our Adriatic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette, May 30th, we hope you like it!

We're off on the same cruise in August - our 2nd of Silhouette --- what a fabulous video and a lovely family. Made me cry (soppy me) - can't wait to be back on her :):)

What wonderful memories you made for your children! I loved the shots of them getting dressed for dinner. How nice to see a family enjoying such a wonderful trip together.

Thanks so much for sharing it.

Thanks for sharing your memories with us all. What a wonderful family vacation for you. These are memories you will take with you for the rest of your life. My children cruised from the time they were 12 and now they are cruising with their families and showing them all the things they did when they were young.

Was that Mannino?! He was a wonderful cabin steward!! We had him on our cruise in March. LOVED this ship and it's fantastic staff and captain.

Thank you for sharing::D

Cruiserone..

Next up - Reflection!!!

Thanks for sharing your memories with us all. What a wonderful family vacation for you. These are memories you will take with you for the rest of your life. My children cruised from the time they were 12 and now they are cruising with their families and showing them all the things they did when they were young.

Was that Mannino?! He was a wonderful cabin steward!! We had him on our cruise in March. LOVED this ship and it's fantastic staff and captain.

Thank you for sharing::D

Cruiserone..

Next up - Reflection!!!

yes it was mannino! He was great, so friendly and nice, we loved him.

It keeps 'sticking' when I play it so am downloading it and will try that. What program did you use to edit your video? Thanks.

We are on the Silhouette/Adriatic Oct. 11 and this makes me hardly able to wait! How cool you took your kids. What great memories.

Thank you, no I work as an admin assistant for another cruise line in UK! We used a "Flip" video camera, and edited with i-movie on our Mac, i know some people have had issues playing it, on i pads etc, we could not upload to you tube for copyright reasons with the song used, so we published on "vimeo".

I have never made any kind of video before in my life!

i emailed it to Mr Hanrahan from Celebrity and his assistant called yesterday to say he enjoyed it! (no free cruise sadly lol!!!)

Glad people are enjoying it, its just a nice memory for me of a truly wonderful holiday!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Louise:

I will be travelling in two weeks to Split and would like to do the river rafting. I am not finding any other referrals to this company so would like to know how safe you felt with the kids. Was the water fairly calm most of the time? Were there any 'dangerous' moments. I'm not certain how choppy this excursion can get.

Also, did you ultimately feel confident with their ability to get you to and from the ship in a timely basis?

Thank you for your help.

Love the memories your video brought back of our Silhouette cruise this past March.

You had Manino as you cabin steward. He was wonderful to us, especially with DH having a walker. He went out of his way to help.

Glad you enjoyed the beautiful Silhouette

Archived