Seasoned cruiser takes on Carnival.

Tutankhamen

WOW, loved, loved, loved your review and pictures. We too are in a cove balcony and after seeing your pics, can't wait to experience this whole cruise thing. As 1st time cruisers, we are so looking forward to it. Thankyou so much:)

Yup....She is a Dream:

318073_10150932911472550_59979934_n.jpg

I am loving your review. We took our first Carnival cruise last February on the Miracle and I agree with everything you have said so far.

The staff was so friendly, the ship gorgeous and our cabin THE BEST EVER! We also loved Punchliners.

We liked this cruise so much that we booked the Breeze for Feb 2013.

I think we are going to be frequent Carnival cruisers...

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the comparisons as we have wondered about RCI and Princess.

The Dream is not our favorite Carnival ship. But, it looks like the Breeze has built on it and will be more of what we were expecting the Dream to be.

Yes, Corey is sitting in the "big chair" for awhile.

For those who do not know, Corey is not a permanent CD yet.

He is an "acting" CD, which is a step (usually for one year) that Carnival requires all their Cruise Directors to go through before being promoted to "the big chair".

Corey just started his one year probation period.[/quote

i just asked JH on Fb about permanent CD he replied positively

Tut, Thanks for the great review and I loved the awesome pictures... Thank you so much for posting them.

Misses Tut, thanks for letting Tut have the computer long enough to post them.

Welcome to Carnival, I love Carnival, because they are the only cruise line that sails out of my homeport all 12 months out of the year. Looking foward to exploring the Magic for 14 days in July.

Thanks so much for your review and great pics! :D

We have only sailed Carnival at this point (Dream included) and it was nice to have a balanced comparison between two other lines also! :)

Wonderful review! Thank you for sharing your opinions of Carnival versus other lines. With all the negativity running rampant here on CC due to the cutbacks and changes in the loyalty program, it is refreshing to hear a positive post about Carnival:) I personally love the Dream but want to thank you for reminding me why I keep coming back to Carnival.

Tut, awesome review! Before reading it, I really didn't have an interest in Dream (I tend to lean more towards itineraries than ships), but now I am curious! Your review should be one submitted to CC to post.

Oh, and you and your wife make a great looking couple! :)

Thanks for a great review. We are taking the Breeze in March, come on and join us !

Halloween is a Hoot. Just so long a wait for 2013. Great write-up. You must have gotten an A+ when writing those "Compare and Contrast" papers in school. Thanks for an enjoyable read. :)

• 10 months later...

I enjoyed everyword of your review. I like Princess the best, because My DH is a nut about Trivia and they play a lot on Princess and it makes him enjoy the cruise triple time

But Carnival...people enjoying their vacation..smiling...having a good time...I understand exactly what you mean by ""fun" ship

NEXT time you are on Carnival in the Grille...try the grilled ham and cheese. The Best sandwich I have had since college..and they made them the same way...way back then..just delicious. The Turkey wraps..pretty good too. ditto tuna salad. And the cappucino pie. It is an ice cream pie...makes me drool sitting here thinking of it. We sail in September..God Willing.

We are sailing on the Dream on June 22, doing the same itinerary. Thank you for reminding me just how much I loved my last Dream cruise. We had a wonderful time and expect to again. Thanks so much for your great review. Loved it!

Archived