Ben and Jerry Suite

When we sailed the Liberty in 6305 we only got the free I/C no CL. Despite many appeals to both the Pursurs and the Concierge that we had it on Freedom and that we were told it was same on all ships, they acted like we were the ones who were crazy. SO disappointing...this was last year so hopefully they have coordinated across fleet so that what happened to us won't happen to you.

• 3 weeks later...
For those that received the sweet Suite privileges... did you get double C&A points? We have it in October (38 days!). I don't really care if I actually get double points, but it would be a nice surprise!

No double points on the Ben & Jerry's sweet.

For those that received the sweet Suite privileges... did you get double C&A points? We have it in October (38 days!). I don't really care if I actually get double points, but it would be a nice surprise!

The only suite benefit is concierge access. I wish I could get double points from sailing in an interior!

Whether access to the Concierge Lounge is still available seems to be up in the air. I had done some searching and I seem to recall seeing some posts from people who sailed in this cabin on the Liberty of the Seas and they had reported that they didn't get access to the Concierge Lounge.

Since I have this cabin booked on the Independence of the Seas next year, I've written to Royal Caribbean asking them what benefits are currently available to people in this cabin. I figure that way, I'll have somewhat of an official answer that I can file away until then.

When we sailed the Liberty in 6305 we only got the free I/C no CL. Despite many appeals to both the Pursurs and the Concierge that we had it on Freedom and that we were told it was same on all ships, they acted like we were the ones who were crazy. SO disappointing...this was last year so hopefully they have coordinated across fleet so that what happened to us won't happen to you.

We have found the Liberty has it's own rules it seems. Does not surprise me at all!:rolleyes:

We found they had rules other ships did not? No lounge chairs are allowed on an aft cabin below JS category. They absolutely will not budge on it but other ships have lounge chairs on aft balconies.....:confused: The Inconsistency makes no sense.:confused:

On the Freedom you can activate the "Cow-Mew" sounds by pluging that mystery plug which hangs next to the desk.

My kids never figured out where that was coming from....

Thanks for that I'll do the same with my daughters next month.

On the Freedom you can activate the "Cow-Mew" sounds by pluging that mystery plug which hangs next to the desk.

My kids never figured out where that was coming from....

Thanks for that I'll do the same with my daughters next month.
"Sounds" cool:D can't wait

• 2 weeks later...

We have it booked for our T/A on October 27, Liberty of the Seas. We also have it booked for Our T/A November 2013 Independence. The key to getting it, book early. We had it also booked for Freedom for March 2013, but switched that cruise to the T/A on Liberty. We paid the same price as our Mom did a few cabins down. :)

We have it booked for our T/A on October 27, Liberty of the Seas. We also have it booked for Our T/A November 2013 Independence. The key to getting it, book early. We had it also booked for Freedom for March 2013, but switched that cruise to the T/A on Liberty. We paid the same price as our Mom did a few cabins down. :)

I don't think you necessarily have to book far in advance. I booked it on the Liberty just a few weeks before final payment was due for my trip this November.

Whether access to the Concierge Lounge is still available seems to be up in the air. I had done some searching and I seem to recall seeing some posts from people who sailed in this cabin on the Liberty of the Seas and they had reported that they didn't get access to the Concierge Lounge.

Since I have this cabin booked on the Independence of the Seas next year, I've written to Royal Caribbean asking them what benefits are currently available to people in this cabin. I figure that way, I'll have somewhat of an official answer that I can file away until then.

Can you report back on this thread if/when you do get an answer as we have booked it for our IOS next Oct 2013 specifically to check it and the perks out.

Not a fan of Prom/inside cabins so if it gets changed so will our cabin for the trip!

Can you report back on this thread if/when you do get an answer as we have booked it for our IOS next Oct 2013 specifically to check it and the perks out.

Not a fan of Prom/inside cabins so if it gets changed so will our cabin for the trip!

Hi,

We have this cabin booked on Independence of the Seas for 6th October 2012 (next Saturday). I will give you an update when we return