Upgrade fairy..

Charleyann

I have an aft wrap around balcony on the Glory. I was offered to be upgraded to

Ocean suite for $20 per person. Not sure if I want to give up my balcony ? Those who have had wrap arounds, would you upgrade to a Ocean Suite ? We are platinum so already get to pre board ....

thanks

Charleyann

Ocean suite for $20 per person. Not sure if I want to give up my balcony ? Those who have had wrap arounds, would you upgrade to a Ocean Suite ? We are platinum so already get to pre board ....

thanks

Charleyann

your aft wrap is not a Vista Suite ????? i booked a Aft Wrap for oct on the Carnival Legend and it is a Vista Suite

thanks

Charleyann

id go for the OS.... we only travel in OS's its not an aft wrap, but you do get a pretty big balcony. and a really big room. and a really nice jacuzzi tub for after you're in the sun all day. i've read many a books reading in those tubs relaxing before and after dinner.

For $20 I'd be tempted to go for the suite. I've never booked a suite before, mainly because of the price. But I've done the aft wrap balcony twice on the Triumph and we absolutely loved it. The layout of the cabin is different, too because of the shape of the room, so it feels roomier than a regular balcony room. Love having the window on over the bed so the moon can shine in at night, and I love seeing the ship's wake, especially in the moonlight.

Haha I was wondering how long it would take before someone "corrected" the OP on upsell vs upgrade. Not too long.

I think it is an important distinction. Not often does someone get a nice upgrade without paying for it.

BTW she is normally called the upsell fairy on here

Well excuse me for my ignorance! However, I just had my knee replaced 5 days ago. I am on pretty powerful pain meds which place me in slow mode...

Before you feel the need to degrade someone , think before you type. You don't know the story behind the scene ? :mad:

Charleyann

I think it is an important distinction. Not often does someone get a nice upgrade without paying for it.

I hope you got your ego inflat ....people like you are bullies, and seems to get off putting others down!!!

Just keep in mind folks,,,,the ego inflat is short lived and these people will move to someone else and it could be you !!!

My past sailing on the Dream I got "the" call from the upgrade fairy and we took it for an OS. No way was it worth it. I have sailed Junior suites and grand suites on RCL and they are da bomb! CCL only gives you priority embark and debark.

I had an aft wrap on Liberty and love love loved it! We hade wonderful gatherings with champagne and strawberries and watching the wake behind was so calming and relaxing. You can have sun or shade. Someone wants you aft, that's why the fairy is looking for you;)

My opinion keep your aft! Oh and upgrade fairy just sounds so much better!

Enjoy your cruise:)

Well excuse me for my ignorance! However, I just had my knee replaced 5 days ago. I am on pretty powerful pain meds which place me in slow mode...

Before you feel the need to degrade someone , think before you type. You don't know the story behind the scene ? :mad:

Charleyann

Why in the world do you think I was degrading you?

Never occurred to me at all. Just pointing something out.

Nothing more nothing less.

My past sailing on the Dream I got "the" call from the upgrade fairy and we took it for an OS. No way was it worth it. I have sailed Junior suites and grand suites on RCL and they are da bomb! CCL only gives you priority embark and debark.

I had an aft wrap on Liberty and love love loved it! We hade wonderful gatherings with champagne and strawberries and watching the wake behind was so calming and relaxing. You can have sun or shade. Someone wants you aft, that's why the fairy is looking for you;)

My opinion keep your aft! Oh and upgrade fairy just sounds so much better!

Enjoy your cruise:)

Thank you. Think I will keep my aft !

Archived