Celebrity Reflection

Oh, I forgot to ask the most important question about potential upgrades to an S-Class ship.....are you going to add the full T-Spa pool from the M-Class ships to the Reflection!!! That would make my day.....Celebrity has already added all those neat S-Class amenities to the M-Class ships, and then adding the one Great M-Class venue, the T-Spa poo to an S-Class ship, wow. I like the S-class inside pool, but miss the wateraction and especailly the steel rods that make up a lounge that the M-Class ships have.

But of course, if you don't do that, I'll just have to go on more M-Class and S-Class crusies to get my fill of both....shouldn't have said that, now you won't do it just to get me to cruise more!

Den

Really, but yes on the deck plans future cruise sales/capt Club is now on deck 12. So what will be on deck 5.........:confused:

Hi Everyone,

I noticed the Deck plan change recently, and have been thinking about it. I highly doubt the Future Cruise area on Deck 5 will be a restaurant. With that said, as Celebrity certainly seems to be excited about Specialty Dining, I'd say the chances of seeing a new Specialty Dining concept on Reflection are pretty good.

Getting back to the Deck plan, the Future Cruise area on Deck 5 shows as "Captain's Club" on Reflection. It would be great if Celebrity had a dedicated lounge area for Captain's Club members. However, if they plan to hold the 5-7 pm Elite lounge there ? The location is way too small. I'm sure Celebrity has a plan, and could make for some interesting news.

I'm wondering if Celebrity is considering the 4th level again, and using this area as an Elite Plus lounge. The venue's size makes sense, and would be a perfect way to introduce the new level's benefits. While this is probably a longshot, I hope Celebrity is considering it, or... maybe I just gave them the idea :). Either way, I believe it's a good plan, and would love to see it happen.

Hi Everyone,

I noticed the Deck plan change recently, and have been thinking about it. I highly doubt the Future Cruise area on Deck 5 will be a restaurant. With that said, as Celebrity certainly seems to be excited about Specialty Dining, I'd say the chances of seeing a new Specialty Dining concept on Reflection are pretty good.

Getting back to the Deck plan, the Future Cruise area on Deck 5 shows as "Captain's Club" on Reflection. It would be great if Celebrity had a dedicated lounge area for Captain's Club members. However, if they plan to hold the 5-7 pm Elite lounge there ? The location is way too small. I'm sure Celebrity has a plan, and could make for some interesting news.

I'm wondering if Celebrity is considering the 4th level again, and using this area as an Elite Plus lounge. The venue's size makes sense, and would be a perfect way to introduce the new level's benefits. While this is probably a longshot, I hope Celebrity is considering it, or... maybe I just gave them the idea :). Either way, I believe it's a good plan, and would love to see it happen.

Host Andy - Boy do I love your ideas! Any time you decide to buy a Cruise Line, or somehow get control where you make some of these decisions, just let me know, and I'll be cruising with ya!

den

Surely I can't be the only one who is checking this link for the updates that were supposed to happen this week?

I guess there is always tomorrow :)

You are not alone wondering! I thought maybe I fell asleep and missed the replies. :rolleyes:

I'm sailing on the inaugural on 10/12 and would love to know if we'll see/receive anything different to mark this monumental occasion? :-)

I've heard that cruise lines dont make a big deal about inaugurals anymore, and I think that's kinda sad. It's a big deal to be the first paying customers of anything, a store, a ship, etc. :-) I'd love something to have as a keepsake to remember the occasion by, aside from the credit card bill :-)

HAL does tiles, for example. A tote bag. Whatever. Something that makes the inaugural special :-)

Either way, I'm sure I'll be happy because I'll be on vacation and visiting all new destinations. I won't spend too much time sweating it. :-)

I've booked the same cabin number that I had on the Equinox, so I shouldn't get lost LOL. (they didn't renumber deck 8 lol)

I'm wondering if the alcoves will be built facing away from the ocean like the Silhouette? It doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

See new thread about Celebrity having a survey about the alcoves. It will be interesting to see what will be changed about the alcoves, because one thing is for sure; they are not popular!

Dear Guests

As promised we are introducing an ongoing program of updates specific to Reflection for you to follow, see photos and get latest news from us and our partners who help us build these distinctive ships. Please feel free to let us know what more you are looking for as we are planning to prepare updates throughout her inauguration process and beyond. We're sure to cover most if not all of the angles. We hope you enjoy taking the countdown to Reflection with us. You can get started right here or visit the homepage.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/manifesto/home.do?pagename=celebrity_reflection&ICID=Cel_12Q2_HPC5_CelebrityReflection

Thanks

Celebrity Cruises

Surely I can't be the only one who is checking this link for the updates that were supposed to happen this week?

I guess there is always tomorrow :)

Hi Nps,

I've been wondering also, but I suppose they are working on the replies. On the bright side, we received an update on the new Reflection Blog. I'm incredibly excited about Reflection, as we hope to sail on her in December. I hope the Reflection Blog will be far more informative than the Solsticizing Blogs. Sadly, I felt sooooooo much more could have been done with them.

Host Andy - Boy do I love your ideas! Any time you decide to buy a Cruise Line, or somehow get control where you make some of these decisions, just let me know, and I'll be cruising with ya!

den

Hi Denny,

Thank you for your kind comments. Wouldnt it be something if that ever happened ? Only problem is, I can't see myself purchasing a Cruise Line, as I'm a few billion $$$ short :)

Why can't I find a deck plan that shows #8347 is a S1 category? I have been advised by Celebrity that it is, but why does the current deck plan show it as a Sunset Veranda???

Earlier I posted a reply with an image of a deck plan I found on another site that shows your cabin to be a corner S1, but apparently I must have included some illegal information because even though it was only intended to help you, it was removed. I had found two sites that showed the same plan - here is part of the deck plan from one of them. Hopefully this post will be allowed and my intention to help you will succeed this time. :)

8347.jpg

Hi Nps,

I've been wondering also, but I suppose they are working on the replies. On the bright side, we received an update on the new Reflection Blog. I'm incredibly excited about Reflection, as we hope to sail on her in December. I hope the Reflection Blog will be far more informative than the Solsticizing Blogs. Sadly, I felt sooooooo much more could have been done with them.

If the blog is their attempt at replying to our questions, then I will be very disappointed. I would like answers to our questions and descriptions of what is unique about Reflection that we can all enjoy, not an advertisement for it's high priced features only the wealthy can afford. :(

Celebrity Reflection is really taking shape at the shipyard and we can hardly wait for her launch later this year. Tell us what you'd like to know about the ship.

Dear Guests

Thanks to all of you for your questions, comments, answers and inquiries. Starting this week we will be posting responses and updates about Reflection to respond to your queries, and also, to provide information that will help you see the reasons why we consider her a magnificent new addition to the fleet. We hope to offer a few surprises and treats during the process. We're excited and want you to share that journey of anticipation with us. Stay tuned for announcements and again, thanks for sharing.

Social Media Manager

Dear Guests

As promised we are introducing an ongoing program of updates specific to Reflection for you to follow, see photos and get latest news from us and our partners who help us build these distinctive ships. Please feel free to let us know what more you are looking for as we are planning to prepare updates throughout her inauguration process and beyond. We're sure to cover most if not all of the angles. We hope you enjoy taking the countdown to Reflection with us. You can get started right here or visit the homepage.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/manifesto/home.do?pagename=celebrity_reflection&ICID=Cel_12Q2_HPC5_CelebrityReflection

Thanks

Celebrity Cruises

Step 1) Ask for questions about their upcoming ship

Step 2) Ask for patience and inform people their questions will be answered that week

Step 3) Send them to a link on your website that brags about the ship instead

Step 4) Ignore all questions

Nice one, Celebrity. Might as well have not even started this thread.

That said, you'll still be getting my money and I'm excited about the cruise that sets off on Jan 12th, so I guess you still win.

Earlier I posted a reply with an image of a deck plan I found on another site that shows your cabin to be a corner S1, but apparently I must have included some illegal information because even though it was only intended to help you, it was removed. I had found two sites that showed the same plan - here is part of the deck plan from one of them. Hopefully this post will be allowed and my intention to help you will succeed this time. :)

8347.jpg

Wow, cabin 8347 looks like it would be amazing! I wish I didn't get seasick, I'm scared to deviate from midship because of it.

I'd love to someday experience an AFT verandah, though!

Step 1) Ask for questions about their upcoming ship

Step 2) Ask for patience and inform people their questions will be answered that week

Step 3) Send them to a link on your website that brags about the ship instead

Step 4) Ignore all questions

Nice one, Celebrity. Might as well have not even started this thread.

This seems to be SOP with X. I guess this is all just further confirmation that their PR group sucks just as much as their IT department.

Too bad, I wonder how many potential bookings they lose each year because of this ineptness?

Wow, cabin 8347 looks like it would be amazing! I wish I didn't get seasick, I'm scared to deviate from midship because of it.

I'd love to someday experience an AFT verandah, though!

Hi, Aria,

I'm sailing with you on the inaugural Northern Europe in 90 (or so) days! We sailed the eastern Mediterranean on Celebrity Equinox last summer and had a sunset veranda. We really loved it and would certainly do it again. My partner gets sea sick and never really found the sunset to be an issue. The only time it was an issue was when we were pulling into the port of Istanbul. It was early in the morning (I want to say 6:30am?), and we had to back up and spin around to get into the correct position. The motors (or whatever they were) directly beneath the aft made it feel like we were experiencing an earthquake. That was the only downside - and the only real movement we felt the entire time we stayed in the aft cabin.

Hope that allays your fears!

Dear Guests

We are interested in sharing everything about Celebrity Reflection and her journey to her maiden voyage with you, including answering your specific questions and providing updates with details as they are revealed. What makes Celebrity Reflection special and different are various features, some of which are not yet public. We can tell you that she is currently scheduled to be completed on time, and she will have Alcoves. As she makes her progress forward our blog is an environment to provide updated photos and behind the scenes information. We hope you'll take part in our celebration of her and continue to let us know what you want to read about and know.

Celebrity Cruises

Archived