Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets

flourpot

The problem with the pods id they need to be in your 3-1-1 bag if flying.

We got our sheets in Walmart on the very top shelf. Just one row. Very easy to miss.

We hav cut them in half lengthwise when using small commercial machines.

What does the "3-1-1" bag mean? I don't fly much but was planning on putting a few in a zip lock in my checked bag for my flight. Will that be OK?

You can put all the pods you want in your checked bag (good idea to put them in a zip lock). The liquid restriction just applies to carry on.

Yeah, I always forget that there are people who check luggage.:)

Walmart. Found them with the Fabric Softener rather than with laundry Detergent.

When we took them last year. someone told us about spotting. The Solution is to rinse the 3-in- 1 pad gently before using. The spots come from the water-releasing agent. A short rinse (5 seconds or so) and we had NO spotting even on the whites.

My local Wal-Marts nor Target had them, but I noticed a Rite-Aid

offering buy one get one free with their store perks card...so they were

4$ each. My Rite Aid had them. I was prepared to go on a seach of different ones....but not necessary. ;)

Bernadette

i got a free one from their website. it took about 3 wks. i am very sensitive too laundry detergent so i cut mine in halve and put it in a zip-lock bag too put im my bag. it worked perfect for me for 2 washings instead of one. i have read that the pods are causing deaths and health issues with children. they think they are candy and are eating them.. please make sure they are stored correctly and out of reach of small children.

Archived