Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets

flourpot

I've seen them in the larger Target stores.

Thanks, I'll try there. I've looked in Walmart, Fred Meyer, and Bimart so far, but thought I would check on here with the experts before wasting $50 worth of gas running around. :-)

Does anyone know what store I can find the Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets? I have been all over town and can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!

I bought some from Walgreen and CVS before.

Good luck.

They had them at our Fred Meyer here in Washington State. I too had to look everywhere for them, but they were worth the effort.:)

I was just at Fred Meyer in Washington State and couldn't find them. Were they on the laundry aisle or somewhere else?

Just bring a few "pods"...same thing! Takes up no space...stick them in a zip-loc in a shoe!

The problem with the pods id they need to be in your 3-1-1 bag if flying.

We got our sheets in Walmart on the very top shelf. Just one row. Very easy to miss.

We hav cut them in half lengthwise when using small commercial machines.

The problem with the pods id they need to be in your 3-1-1 bag if flying.

We got our sheets in Walmart on the very top shelf. Just one row. Very easy to miss.

We hav cut them in half lengthwise when using small commercial machines.

Cut them in half? Oh I use two in the Princess machines. I think they are discontinuing them because when I last purchased them over a year ago they were on clearance so I stocked up.

A word of caution on the Purex sheets .... I have only used them a few times, and did so because of convenience for transporting for cruises, and every time I did a load of laundry using them, a few items of clothing had spots of some sort on them (that were not there before washing them). I had read before buying them that this does happen, but since the pods were not yet available, I went ahead and used the sheets. I will be switching to the pods for my next cruises.

A word of caution on the Purex sheets .... I have only used them a few times, and did so because of convenience for transporting for cruises, and every time I did a load of laundry using them, a few items of clothing had spots of some sort on them (that were not there before washing them). I had read before buying them that this does happen, but since the pods were not yet available, I went ahead and used the sheets. I will be switching to the pods for my next cruises.

Yep, that has happened to me also. Since I do a lot of timesharing, I just take any unused boxes of detergent home with me. I have a nice little stash of little Tide boxes.

The reason for spots is that the washers on board are set to use a lot less water and therefore the soap deposits on the clothes. That is why cutting them in half is so helpful. The spots come out after another wash at home.

I think the trick is to put them in and turn the water on before you put the clothing in the machine. I got spots on my clothing from liquid detergent. I poured the detergent on the clothing and then turned the machine on. It hasn't happened since I started to add the clothing after the detergent has been mixed with the water a bit.

Drugstore.com has the Purex sheets. I use them for travel and cut them in pieces to use for hand washing.

The pods are heavier and need to be bagged up in case they leak during travel. The pods are too much product to use for hand washing.

Archived