Carnival Legend 6/3 REVIEW Pic HEAVY!

Malinger

Funtimes sent to all. If I missed you just throw something at me.:D Again, if you have any problems downloading the file just let me know and I will send it traditional email. The file size was too big for hotmail to send.

Thanks,

Nate

Again, thanks for the review. I'm hoping that by the time we get on the Legend they will have hot food. Of course I've never turned down a cold lobster either, but when you order a steak and a bake, you want at least one of them to be piping. I am assuming that the food on the Lido was hot, as it has steamers under them.????

I got cold grits on the buffet. Gross! The made a new pot that was hot but it was way too runny. You put it on your plate get 2 more items, get to a table and it's cold!

In MDR for breakfast I got cold waffles. Got another and it was hot but had none of the confectioners sugar on it. It was rather tasteless. The syrup and sausage links were room temp....good thing the coffee was nice and hot!

When I cruised 4 years ago this was not a problem. It makes me think staff cutbacks or some other process has changed. Some say it's a function of where you sit. I can't figure it out. It happened on Inspiration as well. Got cold pasta and sent it back. Next plate nice and hot. The next night I ordered lamb and told the waiter to make sure it was hot. Got well done lamb chops! Got another and it was just right. I don't get it.

Funtimes sent to latest requests. I look forward to reading everyones trip reports!

Thanks OP for all the hard work putting this together. Very well done!

You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words. I know how much fun it is to read the reports before you leave. I hope to be in planning stage again soon. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Goodness! I feel like such an idiot! I have cruised Carnival 21 times and going on the Legend again for the 4th time in Oct. Never in any of those cruises did I realize there was additional drawer space under the sofa. Just goes to show you can always learn something new on CC.

Great review and great video. Thanks so much for sharing!

Oh my Goodness! I feel like such an idiot! I have cruised Carnival 21 times and going on the Legend again for the 4th time in Oct. Never in any of those cruises did I realize there was additional drawer space under the sofa. Just goes to show you can always learn something new on CC.

LOL....enjoy the extra space this trip!

Me too! Feel like a dummy! Learn something new every day!

Archived