Transfer - Rome airport to cruise port - with sightseeing

CruisinNole

Is anyone familiar with a tour company that would pick cruise passengers up at the airport, take them on a couple of hours of touring in Rome (Trevi Fountain, Coliseum) and then take them to the port in Civitavecchia? I have friends who will just have a few hours in Rome before their cruise departs and they'd like to see as much as possible. They're an older couple who would feel more comfortable having someone drive them rather than taking the train.

I have checked a number of the tour companies, a couple of which I've used, however, none that I have checked do this type of transfer. They will pick you up at the airport and take you to the cruise port but I haven't been able to find one that will do some touring in Rome before departing for the cruise port.

Have you asked Rome in Limo? They did this exact thing for us a couple of years ago.
We've used Rome in Limo and thought they were terrific. I didn't see anything like this on their website. I'll email them and see what they can arrange. Thanks.

www.joebananalimos.com

Is anyone familiar with a tour company that would pick cruise passengers up at the airport, take them on a couple of hours of touring in Rome (Trevi Fountain, Coliseum) and then take them to the port in Civitavecchia? I have friends who will just have a few hours in Rome before their cruise departs and they'd like to see as much as possible. They're an older couple who would feel more comfortable having someone drive them rather than taking the train.

I have checked a number of the tour companies, a couple of which I've used, however, none that I have checked do this type of transfer. They will pick you up at the airport and take you to the cruise port but I haven't been able to find one that will do some touring in Rome before departing for the cruise port.

We have done this multiple times with Stefano from romecabs www.stefanorometours.com www.romecabs.com I think there is no better company in Italy

Archived