Charging for breverages in the Horizon Court Buffet

cs4225

A co-worker of mine told me that her brother, a first time cruiser was charged for all beverages such as coffee and iced tea on his cruise through Alaska a couple of weeks ago when dining in the buffet. My co worker can't recall the name of the Princess ship but she said she will call her brother. Was there a misunderstanding between the two?

A co-worker of mine told me that her brother, a first time cruiser was charged for all beverages such as coffee and iced tea on his cruise through Alaska a couple of weeks ago when dining in the buffet. My co worker can't recall the name of the Princess ship but she said she will call her brother. Was there a misunderstanding between the two?

I would think it's a misunderstanding.....:):):)

Bob

Has never been a charge in the Horizon Ct. for coffee, tea, juice (breakfast), Iced Tea. Most of the time (except juice) they are self serve. There is a charge for bar drinks, sodas and bottled water.

Has never been a charge in the Horizon Ct. for coffee, tea, juice (breakfast), Iced Tea. Most of the time (except juice) they are self serve. There is a charge for bar drinks, sodas and bottled water.

This response is what actually occurs. The included drinks are no additional cost even if they are brought to your table in Horizon Court.

Yes. A misunderstanding. There is NEVER a charge for coffee or iced tea in either the buffet, out on the Lido, in the dining rooms, specialty restaurants, room service, etc. However, if you want a specialty coffee such as a cappuccino, or fresh brewed coffee from beans, there is a charge.

By that time, the available drink selection has been switched to lemonade and iced tea. The available drinks in the buffet comes from a 3 or 4 selection dispenser, next to the ice machine. Those drinks are always free.

Archived