Graham Seymour Here

I look forward to wishing you and your bride congratulations in person on our Nov 4 sailing. Very pleased you will be onboard, I hear great things about you. Here's how you can "remember" me. I work in entertainment so perhaps I can "discover" you! And oh yeah, the husband is 6'5 so he's usually the tallest passenger! ;)

Enjoy your downtime!!

ps - no I will not judge a talent show, cruising is MY downtime! :D

Many many congratulations to you Graham and Bex. Your Mum can buy a hat at long last!!!!

if we don't see you in Worthing (!!) then I hope we can catch up with you on a cruise some time if you come back to Europe (hubby doesn't fly).

All best wishes to you both for the future

Alison (and Jack) :)

Sorry for the confusion if anybody miss heard

Be well

Graham

x

Sorry about that...important safety tip to self: no more Mai Tai's before and during the Farewell Show:o

Edited by orville99

home until 30th sept returning to Freedom on that day until feb 3rd

During my time off yes I will be getting married to a lady who is the sports supervisor called Bex I have been seeing for 4 years...like to keep somethings private :p

Be well

Graham

x

CONGRATULATIONS to you and Bex!!!! Fantastic!!!

Now when can we get you two up on stage for the Love and Marriage show? :D

Enjoy your time off' date=' and congrats![/quote']

Like this idea.... :D oh, that's right... you do like to keep some things private. Oh well!

See you in December!

Well darn, Graham. We're booked on the Freedom for September 9 and were so looking forward to seeing you. Can't believe we're going to miss you (an I can't believe how truly bummed I am about this!). You are truly the best CD we've ever experienced in 11 cruises. We met you on the Mariner several years ago, and still to this day, every time I hear your Snow Patrol song, it takes me right back to that cruise. You are such an asset to RCCL.

You rock! (and can I say how cool it is that you're on Cruise Critic!)

Nice flight

Shepherds pie when we got home mmmmmmm

During my time off yes I will be getting married to a lady who is the sports supervisor called Bex I have been seeing for 4 years...like to keep somethings private :p

Be well

Graham

x

Congrats on the upcomming wedding. I hope the best for the both of you. I still watch the DVD that I got Nov 2010 when I sailed on the Freedom.

Well Congrats once again and have a great vacation.

Boo Hiss Boo

Oh and people that wont look at you while serving you in shops...Hello customer service !!!

3.34 am here

Bex's first night of sleeping we have been so opposite since coming home

I have slept so so at night and she is awake, I am up and 5.00 am finding stuff to do she is fast a sleep by 11 am .....So Laughing right now

Weather mmmm lets say wear clothes for ALL weather as it cant seem to make up its mind

Anyway 3.38am and I think I'll knock a wall down make this room bigger (Just Kidding)

Mr Phelps you are amazing

But us as small as GB are we have produced some talent - very proud

Be Well

Graham

Graham,

It was a pleasure being on your cruise. You had me laughing until it hurt at "Love and Marriage" as well as your stand up show!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and hope to sail with you again some day.:)

Kind regards,

Dave

Edited by Gilgo Surfer

Good morning Graham,

I am obsessed with the Olympic coverage. Loving Claire Balding's poolside commentary. The swimming has been compulsive viewing.

Go Team GB...we're creeping up the medals table!!!

I'm sure your body clocks will synch within a few days.

Do you guys suffer from post cruise mal de debarquement?

Linda

WE were so happy to have met and sailed with you on the July 22 Freedom, You truly are an entertaining man!!

Best wishes on you marriage.

Looking forward to sailing with you in the future.

Safe travels.

Best wishes

Sue and crew

Graham - You stated in a previous post that you realize you aren't everyone's "cup of tea," and I'm glad you're not. The world would be a boring place if one person pleased everybody. That being said, I am bummed that you won't be our CD in September. We're going B2B to celebrate my turning 40 (if it happens at sea, it doesn't count). When I told my DP that you were off during our cruise, his response was a smirk & a light-hearted "Good." His humor ... sorry, humour ... and mine are different.

During our last cruise with you, he'd come back to the cabin from some boring place like the gym, glare at me and ask, "You're watching Graham's broadcast AGAIN?!? You know it's the same one from this morning, right?" I couldn't help it, I was usually laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Even though he feigned relief that Drew would be our CD, I got him to confess that Graham Seymour is an experience EVERYONE should enjoy at least once. :D

Very sorry to hear of Corey's passing. He seemed like such a great person. On a much lighter note, huge congratulations on your pending nuptials! We'll miss you and hopefully catch you again on one of those new routes you're wanting.

Nice flight

Shepherds pie when we got home mmmmmmm

Be well

Graham

x

Graham, we absolutely love Bex. My younger son was constantly on the rock wall and she was one of the best activities people we've come across on RC. She's a delight and a lovely person. My congratulations to both of you and wishing you years of happiness.

I guess this means I'd better tell him that Bex won't be on the ship either when we sail in 3 weeks. He needs to be prepared not to see her.

Congratulations again!!!

Graham,

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed your shows on FOS when we were aboard in April. You're the best cruise director we have ever had! Granted, it was our first cruise, but... :)

Thanks for helping to make our first cruise a wonderful experience. The Caribbean will be a little less colorful without you!

Best to you and Bex.

Graham,

We were fortunate enough to have you as our cruise director for our honeymoon on Freedom of the Seas in July 2010. Ever since then, we have compared every cruise director to you, and I must say that you are certainly at the top for us.

I am very sorry to learn of the loss of your friend, while also happy to hear about your engagement. Enjoy your time off and the free time with your fiance!

I don't think we will be able to make it on Freedom during your next contract, but I hope we run into you at some point in the future... I can understand your desire to explore a new ship/route, but selfishly hope you return to Freedom. Not only is it convenient for us, but it's also our favorite ship so far - not too large, not too small.

One final thing - do you still sell your DVD with your stand up routine? I must say that when I read in the cruise compass that the cruise director was the comedian, I was concerned... But you were hilarious. One of my (few) regrets from that trip was not picking up a copy of your DVD.

Best wishes -

Justin

Hi Graham.....So sorry about your friend. So happy about your marriage. There is great sadness but there is also great Joy.

I have to say that out of all the cruises I have been on, YOU are the only CD that I remember. Even more impressive is that YOU are the only CD that my hubby remembers too. Yes I am getting older but not that old (not much older than you, course nobody would EVER believe I was older than you;)) It is just that no other CD ever really impressed me. I had the best time on my last cruise this past nov/dec. It was the first time I had ever been to the Love and Marriage show, I loved it. I was just sorry you didn't pick my parents. They've been married 56 years (unfortunately there was a couple married 65 years, &%##$#) I know my parents would be a hoot as my mom is a little hard of hearing but instead of admitting it, she usually answers questions that she thinks she heard. No doubt they would probably lose because of it but it would be funny. ANYWAY, dear hubby and I will be back on December 9 and if I can get my parents back on the ship...you better pick them or or or ..something. Am I talking too much? get used to it you will be a husband soon enough. Oh one more thing, on our last cruise which ended dec 4 2011, you said you were getting off the ship also to go on your vacation and said you were looking for a place in orlando. Did you ever get it? Cause sometimes when we go to disney we like to stay overnight. And as they say, cheap is good but free is better... okie dokie, I am going now...really ....bye...I'll be back..

• 3 weeks later...