Pool side chair clips

Jules59

Does anyone know where I can find some clips to secure your towel to the lounge chair when sitting on deck? I know you can probably use clothes clips, but on our last cruise I saw some people with some really cute ones. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know where I can find some clips to secure your towel to the lounge chair when sitting on deck? I know you can probably use clothes clips, but on our last cruise I saw some people with some really cute ones. Thanks for your help.

I got a package of 6 or 8 blue clips for $ 1 at the Dollar Store ! They are light and easy to pack.

Sali

Mine are parrots....I've never used them! Too much trouble. (they were a gift...I wouldn't spend money on them!)

I agree just another thing to pack. My back and head do the same job and I always have them with me. Well....sometimes my wife does wonder where my head is.;)

We have fish, flamingos and dolphin clips. We get more than our money's worth out of these. Not only are they great for the cruises, but we use them at the beach and the pool every time. They are great to use---I hate my towel falling down off the chair all the time, especially if there is a breeze......

My husband laughed at me when I bought them----now, he's the 1st one to have them on his chair every time!:)

I agree just another thing to pack. My back and head do the same job and I always have them with me. Well....sometimes my wife does wonder where my head is.;)

If I'm on one of the upper decks, by the time I lay down, my towel has blown down on my chair.:(

Archived