Anyone used Faster to the Fun yet?

vwrestler171

They DO have a limit on how many they sell per ship, right? Otherwise you might have a situation like they do on Delta where 80% of the plane is medallion and it's one big cattle call:eek:.

I still wouldn't pay it. $50 would pay for a pretty good excursion. And they aren't getting anything I wouldn't get. Yeah, a little sooner than me, but I'm a patient person.;)

Only 15 per cruise so far

That is not correct information. They RELEASE them in 15 ticket increments. On my cruise in October, they sold 15 pretty quickly (our CC group bought most of them). When those were gone they put another 15 for sale. Then after those sold, it was "Sold Out". That is until I checked a few days ago and more tickets were for sale. They may be limited, but the number they are limited to is NOT 15.

That is not correct information. They RELEASE them in 15 ticket increments. On my cruise in October, they sold 15 pretty quickly (our CC group bought most of them). When those were gone they put another 15 for sale. Then after those sold, it was "Sold Out". That is until I checked a few days ago and more tickets were for sale. They may be limited, but the number they are limited to is NOT 15.

Sounds as if they put them out in 15 ticket allotments. We probably will never know just how many are available. You can be sure though that CCL will sell as many as possible, as this is clear $$$$.

Just purchased it for my Dec Liberty cruise. When I went to book it there was only 14 "tickets" left, so I guess it is getting popular.

I hope you're wrong about that because if I was on your cruise and their were a minimum of 30 sold (which could actually mean up to 120 passengers) I'd be pissed as hell... Where's the advantage? HA... your line will probably be longer than the regular line...

I realize its not until next month but please get back to us on how this $50 Faster to the Fun Package worked out for you...

Just waiting for the first person to demand a refund because the FTTF line was longer than the regular one!!!!

Archived