Welcome back andy

Orator

And looking forward to you setting a CC Celebrity cruise next year. Really going to try to make it.

Den

Hi Den, me too.....it would be so fun to finally meet live and in person:)

YES! Welcome back to Host Andy. Keep up the good work for making things running smoothly.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 101,473 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Great to see you back, Host Andy! :) And, I know that you are going to be very busy in the upcoming weeks and months, but I'm looking forward to hearing your plans for the Celebrity/CC members cruise. :cool: Over the years, cruise planning has gotten me through some tough times. Sometimes it's just such a relief to have something fun to plan and look forward to. God Bless!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you again for your kind wishes, and the warm "welcome back". I have a great deal of personal items to take care of, but will be here as much as possible.

I asked our Rabbi, what's the best way to help lessen the incredible hearbreak & sadness I'm dealing with. He advised to keep busy (that's never a problem !), and to do things I'm passionate about. Other than My Family & Career... My passion for Cruising, and helping our Community means a great deal to me. I'm confident that getting immersed in Cruise Critic, and all things Celebrity & Azamara will help life improve, as we move forward.

I hope you will all help me get through the healing phase, as I can use all the help I can get :). Thank you again, for your kindness & support. I'm fortunate to consider you part of my extended family.

Sincerely,

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Thank you again for your kind wishes, and the warm "welcome back". I have a great deal of personal items to take care of, but will be here as much as possible.

I asked our Rabbi, what's the best way to help lessen the incredible hearbreak & sadness I'm dealing with. He advised to keep busy (that's never a problem !), and to do things I'm passionate about. Other than My Family & Career... My passion for Cruising, and helping our Community means a great deal to me. I'm confident that getting immersed in Cruise Critic, and all things Celebrity & Azamara will help life improve, as we move forward.

I hope you will all help me get through the healing phase, as I can use all the help I can get :). Thank you again, for your kindness & support. I'm fortunate to consider you part of my extended family.

Sincerely,

Andy

Welcome back. I'm sad about your loss.

May I suggest you take time at the ocean or plan a cruise soon.

The sea helps open the mind to tranquil times and aids the recall of good memories.

Hi Andy

Been through what you are going through and believe me, with some time, every time you think of your Dad it will bring a smile instead of tears to your face. As an only child, I was "my fathers daughter". I lost him a few years ago but as things happen in my life I can hear my Dads comments and encouragement. I now have nothing but happy , warm, loving memories about my dad. Hopefully you are in that "place" soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived