Summit Sky Suite: 6145/46 or 6131/32

dkny330

At the top right portion of the main boards there is a tab marked "search this forum." When you click on it a box will come up. I put in "specialty restaurants suites" and click on "posts."

You will see a numbers of posts that include the words in your search. If you go down to the 7th post you will see one titled "Celebrity Suite Specialty Dining." A number of postings will come up. Scroll to the one from Celebrity Cruises and you will see the response. This particular one is July 2016 but this same posting has come out a number of times throughout 2016.

In order to find the current suite class benefits, go to the Celebrity website and click on Onboard Experience. A drop down menu is produced. Click on Staterooms and then Suite Class. The respective suites are named. Click on "see full details" and you will have your particulars.

Randy

OK. I'm being dense however is that at the top of this page on cruise critic or a separate site???? And if so, what is the URL of the Celebrity site???? That is what I think I need??? Thanks.

Geoff

OK. I'm being dense however is that at the top of this page on cruise critic or a separate site???? And if so, what is the URL of the Celebrity site???? That is what I think I need??? Thanks.

Geoff

So I just called Celebrity and yes if you booked before january 1st, we are entitled to the complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant of our choosing. After January 1st, this was discontinued because Luminae and Michael's club kicked in they told me. I will do this when we get on the ship on Sunday, August 21st.

Geoff

It's on the top right part of the cruise critic page where you would normally click Celebrity Cruises and the originating topics are then listed. The search this forum box is just under the page number section.

The Celebrity Cruises website is http://www.celebritycruises.com

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38

So I just called Celebrity and yes if you booked before january 1st, we are entitled to the complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant of our choosing. After January 1st, this was discontinued because Luminae and Michael's club kicked in they told me. I will do this when we get on the ship on Sunday, August 21st.

Here's a suggestion. We have printed the Celebrity Cruises response and we are taking it with us when we cruise in October. As we all know, the same information can be interpreted or misinterpreted by different Celebrity personnel. Just gives you a little more ammunition.

Randy

Here's a suggestion. We have printed the Celebrity Cruises response and we are taking it with us when we cruise in October. As we all know, the same information can be interpreted or misinterpreted by different Celebrity personnel. Just gives you a little more ammunition.

Randy

I just printed up this thread with your quote from the celebrity website included. Or should I go to the direct quote on the Celebrity site?? And if so, can you give me the URL to find that please???? Thanks. I'm bad with this stuff.

Geoff

I just printed up this thread with your quote from the celebrity website included. Or should I go to the direct quote on the Celebrity site?? And if so, can you give me the URL to find that please???? Thanks. I'm bad with this stuff.

Geoff

Geoff

The direct quote is not on the Celebrity website. It was a posting just like this where their screen name was Celebrity Cruises. That means the postings coming from that screen name are from a person authorized to respond on behalf of Celebrity Cruises.

The print out of what I supplied will suffice.

Randy

• 1 year later...
I decided to stay in room 6131 and let go of 6145. My sister and family will be in room 6146 however and hope they will enjoy it after what you are saying. I am looking so forward to the big balcony and the sky suite. My cruise is on August 21st. Besides Michael's Club and the suite only restaurant--what are some of the other perks of suite class?

Hello Healingbuddy,

How did your sister enjoy room 6146? My husband and I just booked the room and I'm a little concerned about the noise level.

Thank you,

Chbj

Edited by cgbj
Name

Hello Healingbuddy,

How did your sister enjoy room 6146? My husband and I just booked the room and I'm a little concerned about the noise level.

Thank you,

Chbj[/quote

Having been in both 6145,6146 and 6231, the best cabins either 6145 or 6146 are by far the best choices. it would be a big mistake to let go the beautiful bathrooms of each. The balcony on thise cabins are private and more then adequate. Unless somebody is constantly playing the panio in the Penthouse suites, noise isn’t an issue. Go on utube and view 6145 and 6146. Don’t let the suites go until you do.

Hello Healingbuddy,

Thank you,

Chbj

We just vacated 6145 on Saturday:(. A great cruise all around. Cabin 6145 was fabulous - large and well furnished. We ate breakfast on the balcony almost everyday and lounged there on the sea day - just perfect! We totally felt spoiled from start to finish. There was some play on the piano next door from a beginner and it wasn't a bother. We could hear it sporadically but certainly would never stop us from booking this cabin again if we ever have the opportunity..

We just vacated 6145 on Saturday:(. A great cruise all around. Cabin 6145 was fabulous - large and well furnished. We ate breakfast on the balcony almost everyday and lounged there on the sea day - just perfect! We totally felt spoiled from start to finish. There was some play on the piano next door from a beginner and it wasn't a bother. We could hear it sporadically but certainly would never stop us from booking this cabin again if we ever have the opportunity..

Same for 6146 last May

My sister and family loved 6146. It was an extraordinary cabin. She was lucky as her neighbors did not play the piano--EVER!!!! I also loved 6131. Loved the balcony and loved the room. It was an awesome cruise. Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!!! Two thumbs up!!!!!:)

Thank you for your reply! Ironically, I had 6131 booked and changed my booking to 6146 because We need shade on the balcony... How would yoy compare the two rooms if you sailed again? What advice would you give me since you have experienced both rooms?

It's a hard decision. I did experience both as my sister and family were in 6146. I think you will be fine in either. The differences in my opinion are this: I loved the balcony shape and just plain balcony on 6131. I loved the bathroom in 6146. I liked 6131 for it's brightness, 6146 was darker in my opinion. If I had to do all over again, I would still pick 6131. However, you can't go wrong with either room. They are both awesome!!!!!

It's a hard decision. I did experience both as my sister and family were in 6146. I think you will be fine in either. The differences in my opinion are this: I loved the balcony shape and just plain balcony on 6131. I loved the bathroom in 6146. I liked 6131 for it's brightness, 6146 was darker in my opinion. If I had to do all over again, I would still pick 6131. However, you can't go wrong with either room. They are both awesome!!!!!

Thank you!!

We had 6145 booked for a B2B of 29 days but after seeing pictures of the closet (tiny) we switched to 6125. Some said the butler provided a rolling garment rack to augment the closet but there was no good place to put it.

If we take a shorter cruise where we would need less clothes we would love to try 6145 or 6146.

Considering a Sky Suite for the first time. Have seen lots of posts about all these rooms as being the best. Seems like the 6145/46 share the same furnishings as the Penthouse Suite, but the 6131/32 have larger balconies as they are angled out?

Is the location of 6131/32 by the elevator noisy at all? Anything else we should consider in selecting one of these rooms?

We recently stayed in Summit 6132 in October and Constellation 6131 in June. Both very nice sky suites overall. No noise from elevators but very quick access to everything. The elevator actually goes directly into the Oceanview Cafe on deck 10. It lets you off right outside Luminae on Deck 4. The balconies are quite large but they stick out and are forward facing so they can be a bit windy at times when underway.