"Live" (I hope) from Radiance - Sailing to Hawaii

PCWalton1

Bill:

I see that your at a table for two. Are those tables scattered around the dining room?? Are there any by the windows?? We have one on the Jewel for our Oct. cruise and I was just curious.

Thanks really enjoying your review a great job:)

Carol

Carol,

Most of the tables for two are in groups of four and yes they are scattered around. There are definitely tables for two near the windows, in fact we have been at a window every night except the two formal nights.

For some reason they keep messing up our reservations on formal nights. Both times without asking they have tried to place us on large tables even though we have a standing reservation for a table for two. Last night the server lead us to a table for ten that had already started. :eek: When I said no they left us standing there for a few minutes then gave us the table in the pictures which was not in the area we have been all week. Live and learn, I guess I need to ensure they are placing us where we requested before following them out on the floor. :rolleyes:

Bill

Bill:

I see that your at a table for two. Are those tables scattered around the dining room?? Are there any by the windows?? We have one on the Jewel for our Oct. cruise and I was just curious.

Thanks really enjoying your review a great job:)

Carol

And remember, Bill is in My Time Dining. Each ship sets up the tables as they desire so what happens on Radiance is not indicative of what is happening on Jewel. I've been on Serenade at a requested table for 2 and the tables were lined up so closely that we may as well been at a large table. It wasn't like our table had any privacy at all. In fact, I find those too close tables to be a bit awkward.

Gina

Carol,

Most of the tables for two are in groups of four and yes they are scattered around. There are definitely tables for two near the windows, in fact we have been at a window every night except the two formal nights.

For some reason they keep messing up our reservations on formal nights. Both times without asking they have tried to place us on large tables even though we have a standing reservation for a table for two. Last night the server lead us to a table for ten that had already started. :eek: When I said no they left us standing there for a few minutes then gave us the table in the pictures which was not in the area we have been all week. Live and learn, I guess I need to ensure they are placing us where we requested before following them out on the floor. :rolleyes:

Bill

Bill:

Since we are at traditional dining I guess we'll have the same wait staff every evening. We have early seating at 5:30. Thanks for your quick response. Love the pictures!!

Carol

Edited by Carol P.

And remember, Bill is in My Time Dining. Each ship sets up the tables as they desire so what happens on Radiance is not indicative of what is happening on Jewel. I've been on Serenade at a requested table for 2 and the tables were lined up so closely that we may as well been at a large table. It wasn't like our table had any privacy at all. In fact, I find those too close tables to be a bit awkward.

Gina

Gina:

We were posting at the same time. We had a table for 2 on Princess and they were set up pretty nice. We had traditional dining. I forgot Bill has My Time Dining. Since we are going by ourselves this time( we ususally travel with my brother in law and wife) we thought we would do a table for 2. We'll see!!

Carol

Yes

a9yhy9em.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Oh...too tiny. Larger please. :)

You probably know this but always use tapatalk hosted pics on tapatalk. CC hosted pics from tapatalk are always tiny. For that matter, they are too tiny when posted direct through the website to those thumbnails that don't blow up much larger.

Mahalo! LOL

Gina

Edited by mommabean

Oh...too tiny. Larger please. :)

You probably know this but always use tapatalk hosted pics on tapatalk. CC hosted pics from tapatalk are always tiny. For that matter, they are too tiny when posted direct through the website to those thumbnails that don't blow up much larger.

Mahalo! LOL

Gina

I did use Tapatalk to host. Maybe after ten pictures they make them small if you don't pay. :eek:

qe8ybune.jpg

it was a zoo getting off the ship so our tour guide left us high and dry. I guess the only review I can give him is a bad one as he couldn't wait a couple more minutes. Goodbye Rickys tours.

We just jumped on a tour that is going to the same places but twenty bucks cheaper. Wish us luck. :eek:

I did use Tapatalk to host. Maybe after ten pictures they make them small if you don't pay. :eek:

qe8ybune.jpg

Aha! I bet you are on to something. Yes, they were larger before. Of course if I paid and they stayed small, I would not be happy. But we can still see what you are doing and that's what counts. And it's great to not have to worry about wifi time since you are back in the states.

Gina

Ooo 1602' date=' we will be in 1600 on the Brilliance in March. Any chance you could reach around the divider and snap a couple balcony pics for me? It should be pretty much the same.

Have a great cruise and thanks for the review.[/quote']

Seriously?? :eek: That's gotta be THE creepiest thing I think I have ever heard some request on here!

Seriously?? :eek: That's gotta be THE creepiest thing I think I have ever heard some request on here!

Really? If no one is out there, there's nothing wrong with taking a picture of the balcony next door. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that request.

Now back to the review.

Gina