"Live" (I hope) from Radiance - Sailing to Hawaii

PCWalton1

Thanks, glad to know there are a few out there enjoying the efforts. :)

Bill

I'm still here as well. Have been to Hawaii (all 4 major islands plus Molokai) quite a few times, but never on a Hawaiian cruise YET and am thoroughly enjoying cruising and touring along with you two.

Love that cute top you wore on Hilo day, Marie.

Really? If no one is out there, there's nothing wrong with taking a picture of the balcony next door. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that request.

Now back to the review.

Gina

Even if -as far as you can tell- no one is out there on the balcony, who's to say that they might not be right there in their cabin, curtains open, maybe just having gotten out of the shower or making bouncy-bouncy on the bed. And there's you craning your arm around the divider with your camera snapping pictures !???!!?

Sounds like an immediate call to security as far as I'm concerned --- and you;d deserve it too.

All to make some silly person on CC happy because she can't WAIT to see the balcony she's gonna be sitting her behind out on. (As if they all look so different anyway :rolleyes: ).

Not only tacky and stupid .. but an invasion of privacy AND borderline pervy too!

Edited by F27TW

Now that we are in the islands, Marie is doing her daily pilgrimage to the ABC stores.

5emyny5u.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Marie! I need a new pair of those soft squishy "Hawaii" flip flops! Mine are getting a little bit worn. I'm not sure if they will hold out to 2014. I can pay you back on the ship..... Wait a minute, I'm not really on the ship. It just feels that way.......:o (deep sigh....)

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

Many thanks from me too here in Australia. I enjoy your cruise with you every morning while having breakfast. I will be on Radiance December when it is down under with us so really enjoying having a good look at her thanks to you. I agree with the don't take a picture of balcony next door I also think it is really creepy and would be annoyed if I saw someone doing it to me and yes it's probably identical to the one we saw earlier in the post.

We own property in Kona, so check the webcam every day on KonaWeb.com. Noticed a beautiful ship in the bay first thing this morning and thought it looked familiar. Checked to see what it was and found it was the Radiance! We spent 35 nights on her in Australia and New Zealand in February/March and just loved the ship. Say "Hello" for us to whoever is in Cabin 1100!

Many thanks from me too here in Australia. I enjoy your cruise with you every morning while having breakfast. I will be on Radiance December when it is down under with us so really enjoying having a good look at her thanks to you. I agree with the don't take a picture of balcony next door I also think it is really creepy and would be annoyed if I saw someone doing it to me and yes it's probably identical to the one we saw earlier in the post.

Have fun, it is a beautiful ship

We own property in Kona, so check the webcam every day on KonaWeb.com. Noticed a beautiful ship in the bay first thing this morning and thought it looked familiar. Checked to see what it was and found it was the Radiance! We spent 35 nights on her in Australia and New Zealand in February/March and just loved the ship. Say "Hello" for us to whoever is in Cabin 1100!

Good to know we are not blocking the scenery. :D

Even if -as far as you can tell- no one is out there on the balcony, who's to say that they might not be right there in their cabin, curtains open, maybe just having gotten out of the shower or making bouncy-bouncy on the bed. And there's you craning your arm around the divider with your camera snapping pictures !???!!?

Sounds like an immediate call to security as far as I'm concerned --- and you;d deserve it too.

All to make some silly person on CC happy because she can't WAIT to see the balcony she's gonna be sitting her behind out on. (As if they all look so different anyway :rolleyes: ).

Not only tacky and stupid .. but an invasion of privacy AND borderline pervy too!

Whoa...settle down Bucky. I agree its a bit over the top but it certainly isn't worth a heart attack.:eek: