Sorrentos Pizza on Allure of the Seas

I have a question about the Sorrentos Pizza place onboard the Allure. In addition to the pizza, do they serve any other type of food? If so, what are the choices?

I had been on the Oasis, and did get a slice of pizza there. But, for the life of me, I can not remember if the Oasis class served anything else.

Thanks.

The Oasis/Allure Sorrentos is slightly different than the Freedom Class Sorrentos. The oasis/allure only serve pizza, whereas the Freedom class has sandwiches, antipasta items, and other goodies that can be enjoyed.

Correct!

I have a question about the Sorrentos Pizza place onboard the Allure. In addition to the pizza, do they serve any other type of food? If so, what are the choices?

I had been on the Oasis, and did get a slice of pizza there. But, for the life of me, I can not remember if the Oasis class served anything else.

Thanks.

Right across from Sorrentos is the Promenade cafe.

You can get turkey, roast beef sandwiches, crosissants, and other snacks. I was surprised, as it was pretty good.

As for Sorrentos, worst pizza on planet earth.

My opinion the Sorrentos pizza tasted like an Elios or Tombstone frozen pizza to me. But for a quick snack a few times I had the plain cheese. I'm from NY and I did not expect the pizza to be up to my elitist standards.

Edited by Alrana Eris

Yeah I was on the Oasis and Sorrentos only had pizza. We loved having the snacks and cookies and stuff at Promenade cafe. No wonder i gained 6lbs.

also to the person who said it was the worst pizza ever, anything else to complain about. ? :)

Thanks.

You can get panini's at the Park Cafe that are like what the Freedom class Sorrento's have. Just an FYI..

The pizza is terrible with gross toppings taste- Frozen and heated up.

We were on Voyager out of Galveston in 2009 and Soreno's had sandwiches.

Carnival's pizza and sandwiches are much better.

Wish RCI ships would offer more snacks like chips and dips, nachos. etc.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here but I think the pizza at Sorrento's tastes just fine, so long as it's fresh. If it has sat for any length of time, then yea it tastes pretty bad but so do most foods. I'll take Sorrento's over the room service menu late at night.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here but I think the pizza at Sorrento's tastes just fine, so long as it's fresh. If it has sat for any length of time, then yea it tastes pretty bad but so do most foods. I'll take Sorrento's over the room service menu late at night.

I agree, I like Sorrento's. When I had it on Allure, it was always fresh because it was busy.

The Oasis/Allure Sorrentos is slightly different than the Freedom Class Sorrentos. The oasis/allure only serve pizza, whereas the Freedom class has sandwiches, antipasta items, and other goodies that can be enjoyed.

The oasis class Sorento does offer a personal pizza made with your choice of a few items with about a 10 minute wait.

• 1 month later...
The oasis class Sorento does offer a personal pizza made with your choice of a few items with about a 10 minute wait.

This is what we did so it was always fresh and just the way we wanted it made. I enjoyed the pizza on the Oasis. I didn't try the premade slices though.

I think the pizza tastes fine as well.

My partner and I were okay with Sorrento's pizza. My in-laws seemed to enjoy it as well. We grabbed a slice there late into the evening AFTER a big supper in the main dining room. Just couldn't stop eating while on the cruise! Ha!

Sorrento's while not anything to write home about isn't the worst in the world (not that I've tried every pizza in the world but I have had a bad pizza before ;)) for us it's now a cruising "thing" every night enroute back to the cabin for the night we always grab a slice, sit back and people watch for a bit then head to bed.... In real life would never eat pizza right before bed but on a cruise...anything goes :)

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

I agree that Sorrento's Pizza is not world class pizza but it works good for a quick snack. I also prefer the Sorrento's on the Freedom of the Seas with the expanded selection of antipasta and sandwhiches.