LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Bon Voyage to the Oasis Oct.20 cruise. I have been following your posts as well as Oct.13th. I love the portevergladeswebcam.com and the "SailAway" music and the Oasis leaving the port last weekend. The Pink Boas looked like they were ready for a blast and are probably waiting for the rest of you to join them.

Chris, I look forward to your "live on the Oasis." These "live reports" are keeping me busy. Pia's reports from Asia were outstanding. Now she is going to Hawaii on the Star Princess and I think another 2 month South American cruise.

I appreciate you doing it. I will be anxious to hear about the pros and cons on the ship. Meanwhile I am trying to pack for my Nov.4 southerCarib cruise on the Ruby Princess.

Sali

We loved our S Caribbean cruise - just wanted to say hello to a fellow 'Cuse Fan (I'm assuming?)!

I am going to miss your October 13th roll call. I am on the 20th sailing, so I always read your post. I learned so much. Enjoy your cruise and I will be glad to read all about your cruise that you will be enjoying. I will be watching the sailaway.

Madelynn

We loved our S Caribbean cruise - just wanted to say hello to a fellow 'Cuse Fan (I'm assuming?)!

Yes, I am a big SU fan ! It seems strange we are going to the ACC. But we will still have Pitt,and reunited with Boston College, Miami ,Va Tech and partial ND again.

I just noticed I wrote S.Carib cruise but actually it is an Eastern Carib on the Ruby Princess. In April I did the S.Carib on the Crown and am looking to book another one on the S.Carib. That M & G was a great one.Many on that cruise are going again on the new Royal Princess Nov.10,2013.

Sali

Good morning cruising friends!! Welcome to day two of "Live" from the Oasis Of The Seas. Sleep here at the motel was so-so. Heading for the airport in an about an hour for my 10:05 am flight to Fort Lauderdale.

It rained here overnight but nothing major, looks like no flights have been effected. I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 when I arrive. Updates to come whenever possible

Thanks for tuning in :)

Archived