And this is why i love holland america!

hal lover

I had posted about a week ago that my DH & myself had not rec'd our bronze medallion's. I called HA customer service (like many of you advised, thank you!) and the medallion's and pin arrived today! On top of that, (if possible...), I also printed off our cruise doc's for our December b2b cruise! I'm doing such a HAPPY dance! (you guy's know what I mean!).

I love Holland America!

Hey good for you - when I got my medallion - we didn't get a pin:eek:

I'd far rather wear a pin than a medallion:) You should be in a good mood - docs to print and your medallion and pin. Congrats - glad it all worked out for you:)

Hal Lover,

So glad you received your Bronze Medallion! We hope to receive

Ours on the Dec.2 cruise. Hope to meet you at theMariner reception prior to lunch. We also did the doc dance yesterday.

I look forward to meeting you as well. Should be a nice get together for all us as Joanie is organizing it. YAY!!

does anyone wear their medallion

on formal night?

I've never seen that, and think it would not blend well with even HAL's definition of "formal".

I have seen men wearing the small matching pin that used to be given, though (not the Mariner * pins). It does look nice on the lapel. The pin doesn't work as well for women, though, as it just doesn't look nice with the typical dressy tops.

I had posted about a week ago that my DH & myself had not rec'd our bronze medallion's. I called HA customer service (like many of you advised, thank you!) and the medallion's and pin arrived today! On top of that, (if possible...), I also printed off our cruise doc's for our December b2b cruise! I'm doing such a HAPPY dance! (you guy's know what I mean!).

I love Holland America!

This is why you love Holland America?

No matter, why you love it, the point is that you do, and best wishes for a wonderful time on your cruise in December. What voyage are you taking? (We usually take a cruise in Nov/Dec/Jan, but this year we are at anchor.) Happy Voyage to you and your husband. Regards, S.

Archived