Slow Page Change on Princess Website

Mike11

Maybe it's just me, and it well could be, but it seems that loading of new pages on the Princess website takes a long time. You click to go to a new page and it can be 20-30 seconds (or more) before the page loads. I have Norton Internet Security on my computer, as I have for several years now. This slow loading is a relatively recent thing, say in the last couple of months. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Mine has been running normally. I assume you've cleared cookies and emptied your browser cache? (TIF's/history).

PS: If you've done it I wasn't being patronizing. My BF was complaining about his internet browsing speed and he'd NEVER done that. It helped a lot.

Maybe it's just me, and it well could be, but it seems that loading of new pages on the Princess website takes a long time. You click to go to a new page and it can be 20-30 seconds (or more) before the page loads. I have Norton Internet Security on my computer, as I have for several years now. This slow loading is a relatively recent thing, say in the last couple of months. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I have been having the same problem. It appears to be when I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. If I use Google Chrome I don't have the problem. So when I go to Princess I have to switch browsers.

Archived