ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

Enjoying your amazing pictures of the Breeze and can't wait for more of your review.

Your picture of your cabin makes me wonder how anyone in a wheelchair could move in the room, what were the designers thinking? The bathroom seems big enough but nothing else does.

Enjoying your amazing pictures of the Breeze and can't wait for more of your review.

Your picture of your cabin makes me wonder how anyone in a wheelchair could move in the room, what were the designers thinking? The bathroom seems big enough but nothing else does.

My thoughts, exactly. Carnival's policy states that wheelchairs and scooters are to be kept in the cabins, too - not in the hallways. :eek::confused:

I do see both parked in the hallways on almost every cruise though. On our last cruise, which was the Breeze from Barcelona our cabin stewardess was actually trying to maneuver one of those electric scooters into a guest's cabin and was having a really hard time with it. My husband took over and got it into the cabin for her, but I don't know how they could move around it once inside. After that, it was always parked in the hallway.;)

You can definitely see the impact your Dream review has had on everyone. This thread already has over 20,000 views and we have barely made it past the muster drill!!

I too loved your Dream review and of course your photo's and can't wait to read the rest of this one as well.

My partner and I are sailing on the Conquest in Feb and I hope I can't get some good pictures with the monkey's in Roatan!! That looked like so much fun. I have loved monkeys since I was a kid so to be able to get that close and interact with them like that is definitely going to be a highlight of this cruise for sure. :D

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post these great reviews.:)

You can definitely see the impact your Dream review has had on everyone. This thread already has over 20,000 views and we have barely made it past the muster drill!!

I too loved your Dream review and of course your photo's and can't wait to read the rest of this one as well.

My partner and I are sailing on the Conquest in Feb and I hope I can't get some good pictures with the monkey's in Roatan!! That looked like so much fun. I have loved monkeys since I was a kid so to be able to get that close and interact with them like that is definitely going to be a highlight of this cruise for sure. :D

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post these great reviews.:)

It has over 20,000 views already? Seriously? Wow. I am done with the muster drill! lol. I have had so many things come up in the last couple days and the next chapter is going to have lots of photos so I can't write anything until I have time to edit the pictures!!

How long have you and your partner been together?

You will love the monkey adventure if you go to Victor Bodden's. Just make sure you tell them you want to spend more time with the monkeys. And don't feel rushed. Take your time. It's incredible!!

I honestly think they would have barely had room to wheel in. It was very tight quarters. I was shocked honestly but the ship was at full capacity so there was no need for me to even think about complaining. I pretty much got over it immediately and moved on.

It has over 20,000 views already? Seriously? Wow. I am done with the muster drill! lol. I have had so many things come up in the last couple days and the next chapter is going to have lots of photos so I can't write anything until I have time to edit the pictures!!

How long have you and your partner been together?

You will love the monkey adventure if you go to Victor Bodden's. Just make sure you tell them you want to spend more time with the monkeys. And don't feel rushed. Take your time. It's incredible!!

We have been together for almost 13 years!!

Thanks for the tip at the monkey adventure. We are going with Victor Bodden. I also want to snorkle out at the West Bay beach but will definitely allow plenty of time with the monkeys.

I remember reading some where that you were from NC. Where about? We are in Durham but are both transplants. I am originally from Canada and Jen is from East TN.

We have been together for almost 13 years!!

Thanks for the tip at the monkey adventure. We are going with Victor Bodden. I also want to snorkle out at the West Bay beach but will definitely allow plenty of time with the monkeys.

I remember reading some where that you were from NC. Where about? We are in Durham but are both transplants. I am originally from Canada and Jen is from East TN.

Email me so we don't hijack the thread too, too much! :) PureEmotionsPhotography @ gmail dot com

I am so glad you are doing another review. I read your Dream review before my March 2012 cruise on the Dream. We got the spa pass for the week and loved it. We wouldn't have done it if I hadn't read your review. We are sailing the Breeze in April and I am looking forward to your review. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Your review makes my trip easier to plan because we know what is good. I am also interested is seeing the beautiful pictures you will post. It sounds like 2012 has been a good year for you professionally. Congtrats!!!

I'm so excited you started! I just finished your Dream review, awesome. I told hubby that will be out anniversary cruise. We are booked on the Breeze in May for my step daughter's high school graduation.

Reading everyone's reviews are making my wait till May more bearable. I love them all, different points of view and the photos are great! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts, exactly. Carnival's policy states that wheelchairs and scooters are to be kept in the cabins, too - not in the hallways. :eek::confused:

I do see both parked in the hallways on almost every cruise though. On our last cruise, which was the Breeze from Barcelona our cabin stewardess was actually trying to maneuver one of those electric scooters into a guest's cabin and was having a really hard time with it. My husband took over and got it into the cabin for her, but I don't know how they could move around it once inside. After that, it was always parked in the hallway.;)

Someone who can not walk at all really has to question Carnival before booking these HC cabins and having items blocking the hallway is not safe either.

I honestly think they would have barely had room to wheel in. It was very tight quarters. I was shocked honestly but the ship was at full capacity so there was no need for me to even think about complaining. I pretty much got over it immediately and moved on.

Thankfully you were mobile and didn't need the HC cabin, not sure what Carnival could have done at full capacity if you had been unable to walk.This is really important information for someone who is immobile, thanks for including it in your review. Looking forward to more...

Subscribed :)

This photo was taken last year on the Dream using our camera by our friends Steve and Kim who we met on CC before we sailed away. Latanya who never wears dresses is absolutely thrilled that I am posting photos of her online with a dress on..... but she'll be even more 'thrilled' when I post other images later... hehe.....

I love that I get credit for this shot... of course, Kim and I "blocked" the shot and I was handed the camera and told, "just push the button." They were, of course. respectful enough to not say, "just try and keep us in the middle of the shot."

Our friends, Steve and Kim, who are currently aboard the December 8th sailing got a balcony for less than we paid for our interior spa cabin..... and all along I was cool with that because we were going to have tons of extra perks!!

We had an inside too (so don't feel so bad).

Subscribed :)

I love that I get credit for this shot... of course, Kim and I "blocked" the shot and I was handed the camera and told, "just push the button." They were, of course. respectful enough to not say, "just try and keep us in the middle of the shot."

We had an inside too (so don't feel so bad).

Welcome back. I am emailing you about that. :) Try not to spoil too many things before I have a chance to actually add to this review. I am editing 2 client shoots today!

Welcome back. I am emailing you about that. :) Try not to spoil too many things before I have a chance to actually add to this review. I am editing 2 client shoots today!

Nooooo, not going to spoil anything!! I'm just here for the pictures and the commentary.

Someone who can not walk at all really has to question Carnival before booking these HC cabins and having items blocking the hallway is not safe either.

Thankfully you were mobile and didn't need the HC cabin, not sure what Carnival could have done at full capacity if you had been unable to walk.This is really important information for someone who is immobile, thanks for including it in your review. Looking forward to more...[/quot

I am sailing the Breeze in 2013. I cannot walk, and am wheelchair dependent. When I booked my room, I was told that there were 2 different types of H/C rooms. I booked what they call a "turnaround" room. This is a H/C room that is large enough for me to use my wheelchair in. I was told at the time of my booking that there was only one of these type rooms with a balcony, and just a few inside. I do hope this info is true, because the looks of that H/C room has me alittle bit nervous.