New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

You can buy the package on board and if you do so after the first day the the price will be prorated for the remaining nights of the cruise. You can buy it until the second or third day before the end of the cruise.

I don't know anything about returning the wine and liquor you've purchased. I would go to guest relations desk (front desk on deck 3) and ask about this ASAP once you are on board.

Have booked for a May cruise on the Sillhouette. Just had final payment. Prior to the payment my account on Celebrity showed the Wav notations. (I picked free gratuities and beverage package and upgraded to premium.) I also pre-paid for an Alcove on one of the sea days.

Now when I check my account, the Alcoves still show (which I booked on the phone directly with Celebrity, not through the TA.) However, the notations for Wav are no longer there. Also, prior to the final payment, if I went in to try to order a drink package, it showed a price of zero if I attempted ordering it again. Now, however, it would let me order it again and pay in full.

Does anyone else have this situation?

Have booked for a May cruise on the Sillhouette. Just had final payment. Prior to the payment my account on Celebrity showed the Wav notations. (I picked free gratuities and beverage package and upgraded to premium.) I also pre-paid for an Alcove on one of the sea days.

Now when I check my account, the Alcoves still show (which I booked on the phone directly with Celebrity, not through the TA.) However, the notations for Wav are no longer there. Also, prior to the final payment, if I went in to try to order a drink package, it showed a price of zero if I attempted ordering it again. Now, however, it would let me order it again and pay in full.

Does anyone else have this situation?

Our friends had something similar happen, but when they checked back in about 30 minutes later it was all back posted right. If it doesn't come back soon, I would call in. Based on it letting you purchase the package it sounds like the beverage package was deleted somehow. All mine with the wave program show $0 if I try to buy a beverage package.

Our friends had something similar happen, but when they checked back in about 30 minutes later it was all back posted right. If it doesn't come back soon, I would call in. Based on it letting you purchase the package it sounds like the beverage package was deleted somehow. All mine with the wave program show $0 if I try to buy a beverage package.

Would you please tell me where exactly you see the WAV status info on your online account now? Thanks very much.

Would you please tell me where exactly you see the WAV status info on your online account now? Thanks very much.

Hi Cpl100,

If you do not see it online, as Celebrity (or your TA if you booked direct) for a Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy. That's where you should see any WAV codings.

I hope this helps !

Hi there - I never did see it on my online booking. I saw it on my invoice. When I paid the upgrade fee for the premium, I received an email with that payment.

HTH

We booked a cruise on the Solstice from Sydney 23 October 2013. We booked this cruis eas part of the 123 Go offer, which closed on 18/1/2013. We have not had the beverage package applied to our booking even thouh we have emailed and call regarding same. Still no communication from Celebrity regarding this offer. Has anyone else had this experience? We were told by the Celebrity consultant in AU that the Miami office automatically updates the reservation, but this has not happened!

I applied 123 to my July cruise about two months ago and have been watching my reservation to see it update. I was told that they had so many reservations to manage that it was taking a long time. Fortunately the email confirmation sent at that time showed a code indicating the package. Two days ago I finally got another email showing our payment for upgrading the beverage package. My online reservation still doesn't show it, but it is a step in the right direction. I think Celebrity is just overwhelmed with the amount of processing at their end! I wouldn't worry, as long as your booking email shows it.

I booked a med cruise on the Silhouette for June 2013 with the original Wave promotion and chose the free gratuities and classic drink package. When the 1,2,3, Go promotion began I called Celebrity in early February and was told no problem, they would add it to my reservation so I would also get the $300 OBC. Four weeks later my online reservation was still showing the Wave promo so I called again over the weekend and was told all three are on the reservation in the Celebrity reservation system. Let's hope this is correct!

I was able to get the 123 Go added to my reservation as well. It took about 1 days before I received anew invoice from my TA showing the addition, but I did get it. I am assuming that it has been added to my Celebrity account. How can I check that?

I had gratuaties added to my booking. I had aready purchased the gratuities so the balance needed to be adjusted. Saw that the promo had been added to my reservations, but the balance was the same. I called and they told me that (like everyone has said) they was VERY busy and adjusting everything by cruise date. Our cruise isn't until NEXT april and so they said that we'd be way down the line.

I'm trying to be patient, but keeping an eye on everything. Don't want it to fall through the cracks.

Hi Everyone,

Some of our members have previously reported delays in the promotion being added to your booking. At this point, I'd suggest contacting your TA, or Celebrity if you've booked direct, and request a "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy". Even if the beverage packaged does not appear on the website, it may appear on this document.

If you are in the USA, I suggest contacting 800-722-5941 (option 2), for further assistance.

I hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

We booked a cruise on the Solstice from Sydney 23 October 2013. We booked this cruis eas part of the 123 Go offer, which closed on 18/1/2013. We have not had the beverage package applied to our booking even thouh we have emailed and call regarding same. Still no communication from Celebrity regarding this offer. Has anyone else had this experience? We were told by the Celebrity consultant in AU that the Miami office automatically updates the reservation, but this has not happened!

Granted, we booked on a Tuesday for a Sunday cruise, so you would expect things to be a little screwy. I suggest taking something on board, either from a TA of something that shows what your supposed to have.

I fought for 5 days of a 7 day trip over my package. If I had only brought that email from my Celebrity booking agent, it would have been a lot smoother. Since I prepaid my gratuities for Select Dining, they tried to say I had that instead of the drink package. THEN there was an issue with an OBC that I had from RCL shareholder benefit that kicked it out.

If I only had it in writing........

Hi Cpl100,

If you do not see it online, as Celebrity (or your TA if you booked direct) for a Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy. That's where you should see any WAV codings.

I hope this helps !

Hi there - I never did see it on my online booking. I saw it on my invoice. When I paid the upgrade fee for the premium, I received an email with that payment.

HTH

I called Celebrity and a (quite rude and condescending) person informed me that if one books with a TA this will never show online because it is a promo. This doesn't make sense to me since it is showing online for people who booked direct. If the reason is that it is a promo and therefore 'free' that should be treated the same across the board in my opinion.

At any rate, I asked for the Guest copy of the booking from the TA and see these codes on it:

CT11-GRP GRATUITY

WAV8-PR BEV GRAT

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG

SLC4-SAVINGS

SLO6-GRAT SAVINGS

I have yet to pay for the upgrade to premium. My TA did not charge me because it wasn't reflected on my statement and I have not received an invoice from Celebrity for it.

I called Celebrity and a (quite rude and condescending) person informed me that if one books with a TA this will never show online because it is a promo. This doesn't make sense to me since it is showing online for people who booked direct. If the reason is that it is a promo and therefore 'free' that should be treated the same across the board in my opinion.

At any rate, I asked for the Guest copy of the booking from the TA and see these codes on it:

CT11-GRP GRATUITY

WAV8-PR BEV GRAT

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG

SLC4-SAVINGS

SLO6-GRAT SAVINGS

I have yet to pay for the upgrade to premium. My TA did not charge me because it wasn't reflected on my statement and I have not received an invoice from Celebrity for it.

I just sailed on th 24th of Feb. on the Silhouette. I booked direct with Celebrity and just before we sailed, it finally showed up on my online booking.

Just this week 2 of my other bookings that I made with a TA are now showing the beverage package on my online booking with Celebrity, so the agent you spoke to was very misinformed.

I got the customer copy of the invoice so I had some proof but since that time all my bookings now show it. One isn't until next March 2014 and its there already.

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to them adding them to your booking but just to be on the safe side, I'd make sure it's showing on your online booking before you sail. If you don't sail for a while don't worry just yet, if you sail soon, get your TA to call and have it added to your booking. I had to do this after an error and it only took a minute.

Good luck

Edited by doodlefan

It is "My Cruise Extras" - kind of on the right side of the screen below reservation status.

thanks! i didn't know to look over here. i just looked and i only see my drink package noted. my booking confirmation that i received via email from celebrity has the right code for the three promos. does it matter if it's not correctly stated on the website in my account?

i am going to give celebrity a call later to find out.

the code i have in my booking confirmation is WAVL-WAVE LOY (the captain's club booking where we get all three - tips/drinks/obc - for a summer 2013 europe cruise). for the people that also booked under this same promo, are all three showing in your reservation online? i booked on 2/17 so it's been almost a month. i know they are backlogged, but it is weird only the drink is showing and not the other two. you would think they would just enter all three together?

thanks in advance.

Edited by ang2383

Has there been a noticeable slow down in regular wine service at dinner since all the free beverage packages? How about crowded bars and Elite happy hour?

When we were on the Silhouette in February, we did not notice any great difference. We upgraded our package on board and had most of our pre dinner cocktails at the Molecular Bar, which was not crowded. The couple of times we went to the Martini Bar was after dinner. No problems. Expect things to be slow at the peak times just before the dinner seatings. We were on Select and dining at 7:30 and did not have problems.

For wine service at dinner, I would suggest a tip on the first night.... that should take care of it. Wine was not our problem in the dining room. Bar Service was slow.

Since we had our premium package, we did not go to the Elite cocktail party.