New Documentation

busdriver475

TA_JAN13265_DocsAnnounce-2.jpg

Dear Valued Travel Partner,

We are delighted to share with you an enhancement to Regent Seven Seas Cruises® documentation packages.

Guests who are booked to sail on voyages beginning in February will receive a keepsake documentation enclosure which will contain their Final Cruise Summary and all of the other relevant information that they require. This new enclosure, as shown in the photo above, was specially designed for the luxury traveler with room to house a tablet such as an iPad® or Nook®. We expect guests will continue to enjoy the enclosure long after they return from their voyage.

As always, your clients' cruise documents will be personalized to the same level of detail as our former documentation packaging, and will also include a pre-printed, six-panel Welcome Aboard pamphlet detailing activities that can be found onboard the ship the guest is booked to sail on.

We hope you and your luxury clients are as excited as we are about this latest enhancement.

Best Regards,

Soy-transparent.gif

Randall Soy, CTC

Senior Vice President, Sales

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Just received a letter from Regent showing their new Documentation

Jim:):)

Very interesting. When are you embarking? We are sailing in March and hope to get one of those. A relative is sailing in 3 weeks time, has received his documents but not heard of that developement.

Already got our Doc's for our cruise. Leave this Saturday for Sydney, cruise starts Thursday 1/24. We are now packing and repacking and repacking and still forget something. I keep telling my DW all I need is a bathing suit,

T-shirt and room service. (lol).

Already got our Doc's for our cruise. Leave this Saturday for Sydney, cruise starts Thursday 1/24. We are now packing and repacking and repacking and still forget something. I keep telling my DW all I need is a bathing suit,

T-shirt and room service. (lol).

No use me telling you to enjoy your cruise. With your attitude you are clearly intending to. :)

Hi Busdriver--

Looks like you'll be getting out of here just as winter decides to arrive and stay a while! (We live up near Oswego).

Thanks for posting the picture of the new documentation Regent is using.

Safe and happy journeys to you. We'll try to keep the snow at bay.....:)

Hey Jim!

Thanks for sharing the new doc package. It's a shame WE didn't get that. I found the "magazine" to be pretty tacky. How about you?

Keith and I leave 1/16 for Sydney (which I just noticed is technically today already - all that packing has messed with my mind LOL). See you in the Observation Lounge at 11 on our first sea day with the rest of the "Cool Group" ;)

Cheers!

Ash

Hey Jim!

Thanks for sharing the new doc package. It's a shame WE didn't get that. I found the "magazine" to be pretty tacky. How about you?

Keith and I leave 1/16 for Sydney (which I just noticed is technically today already - all that packing has messed with my mind LOL). See you in the Observation Lounge at 11 on our first sea day with the rest of the "Cool Group" ;)

Cheers!

Ash

We got the same Magazine. Have a safe trip see you soon.

Hi Busdriver--

Looks like you'll be getting out of here just as winter decides to arrive and stay a while! (We live up near Oswego).

Thanks for posting the picture of the new documentation Regent is using.

Safe and happy journeys to you. We'll try to keep the snow at bay.....:)

We actually live in Liverpool. Glad we are getting out of town they say its going to be the coldest in the past 7 years. Hope you don't get snowed in up there.

The new travel document holder looks like a great improvement over the old magazine which was not very handy to pack.

To go along with the new document holder wish that Regent would open an online "Ship Store" with an assortment of branded items such as shirts, bags, etc. This could be contracted out to a third party to handle the inventory and management.

I have an attitude? Never noticed

...:D Maybe that is because you kept your eye on the road ahead.....My wife (Teddy) is very concerned that with an 8:00 PM sail away she will not have time to eat and get up to the O lounge for a couple of Sundowners before passing under the bridge...According to FedEx our bags are now over the Pacific on their way to Sydney...Jim, you might consider a walk around Darling Harbor with a visit to the Aquarium...See you aboard, Rob

...:D Maybe that is because you kept your eye on the road ahead.....My wife (Teddy) is very concerned that with an 8:00 PM sail away she will not have time to eat and get up to the O lounge for a couple of Sundowners before passing under the bridge...According to FedEx our bags are now over the Pacific on their way to Sydney...Jim, you might consider a walk around Darling Harbor with a visit to the Aquarium...See you aboard, Rob

We have a few things scheduled: dinner harbor cruise, trip to Blue Mountains, tour around the city. Also walk ABOUT MATE. (practicing) lol.

We look forward to seeing the new documents -- in about 4 weeks. The booklet style documents were, IMO, quite nice. Since nothing contained in the booklet was required to board the ship, we have nice, easy to store, remembrances of our cruises. We did pull out the luggage identifiers to put on our luggage once we reached the embarkation port.

I like the new "pleather" folder much better than the "magazine", which I actually, hated. Yes, it's a nice rememberance, but is basically another piece of paper to get wrinkled, hard to put away, miserable to retrieve in luggage/purse/carryon without messing up. To be honest, my very favorite ticket/info holder are the green pleather ones from Crystal. I've actually used them again, as the inconspicuous logo is the only detail on the wallet like folders....I view the Regent change as a classier method. Gosh knows we're paying thru the nose,..... a classier ticket wallet is a good thing, IMHO.

Instead of packing all of the cruise documents and taking them along on my trip I usually just scan the ones I am likely to need or want and then upload the files to my Kindle Fire. The Fire always goes along when I cruise so that I have access to my books, music, movies and documents.

Archived