Sunday, January 20 - Inauguration Day Sailaway

innlady1

Sheila

Sounds like you have a busy schedule before you leave.

Yes. But not too bad I guess. I just don't like to wait til the last minute. Anything can happen...two years ago, I was scheduled for hip replacement surgery on a Friday and 5 days before, I came down with a horrible stomach bug. I recovered 3 days before, called the hospital, and they said it would be OK.

Point is, made me realize anything can happen before a "big event" and it's best to have everything ready!

Especially with all the colds etc. going around now.

Yes. But not too bad I guess. I just don't like to wait til the last minute. Anything can happen...two years ago, I was scheduled for hip replacement surgery on a Friday and 5 days before, I came down with a horrible stomach bug. I recovered 3 days before, called the hospital, and they said it would be OK.

Point is, made me realize anything can happen before a "big event" and it's best to have everything ready!

Especially with all the colds etc. going around now.

I know what you mean -- in 2006 I ended up in the hospital -- colon problems -- just 5 days before we were to fly to San Diego. By the time I got home I had only 2 days to pack.

Thankfully I had packing lists and we got everything done in a couple of hours. Getting DH's medications together was another story.

Archived