Traditional dining times

jerbeth

It has been a very long time since we last did Traditional dining. We will be on the Island Princess with late Traditional dining in the near future. My question is whether the Traditional dining room is open for breakfast and lunch, or is it just the Anytime Dining rooms?

It has been a very long time since we last did Traditional dining. We will be on the Island Princess with late Traditional dining in the near future. My question is whether the Traditional dining room is open for breakfast and lunch, or is it just the Anytime Dining rooms?

Since the dining rooms are pretty much identical (except for the paintings) and there are no assigned dining times or tables except for dinner, the only difference would be your path in getting to them. Whatever dining room is open, it's never jammed for breakfast or lunch - no reason to open more than one.

If you haven't viewed the standard open hours (subject to change) for all dining venues on the Island here's a link to the info:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/dining/dining_options/island.html

Based on the errors posted there, I would not trust any of the information. It lists both restaurants as being open for breakfast and for lunch on sea days, but in reality only one of them is. It lists three times for the traditional dining when there are only two times actually.

By the way, the card posted by Pam is no longer in the staterooms. Instead, the restaurant times are listed each day on the back page of the Patter.

Based on the errors posted there, I would not trust any of the information. It lists both restaurants as being open for breakfast and for lunch on sea days, but in reality only one of them is. It lists three times for the traditional dining when there are only two times actually.

By the way, the card posted by Pam is no longer in the staterooms. Instead, the restaurant times are listed each day on the back page of the Patter.

That's why I said 'subject to change' because it may change daily & thus the need to check the Patter daily to view the exact times. But since that wouldn't give the OP an idea about an answer to their question all any of us can do is to share some general info...'subject to change'.

Archived