What Brand of Hot Dogs are Served at SeaDogs on the Breeze?

ready2cruzagain

If I were to make a guess I would think the hot dogs are not have the best in the west when it comes to how healthy they are for you but you are on vacation, so go for it.

Actually an all beef hot dog is not unhealthy at all. Consider the Hebrew Nation All Beef Jumbo Franks for one it has only 270 calories. That is a whole lot healthier than the Guy's Burger that has 1,200 calories plus.

Actually an all beef hot dog is not unhealthy at all. Consider the Hebrew Nation All Beef Jumbo Franks for one it has only 270 calories. That is a whole lot healthier than the Guy's Burger that has 1,200 calories plus.

I thik it is the fixins that add tons of calories to the burger. They put on a big pool of I believe mayo to the burger and we ask them not to and just add my own fixings.

I really love a good chile cheese dog, but I'll be on a cruise so it won't matter, the Dream had so many different food places I don't think I tried them all. Thanks for the response.

Back in the day when dogs and hams were the only thing offered, we loved them.

Till our first ship that had a deli, and a great buffet. Haven't touched one since, but will try a Guys to see what the hubbub is about.

I thik it is the fixins that add tons of calories to the burger. They put on a big pool of I believe mayo to the burger and we ask them not to and just add my own fixings.

You are right. I had a hard time eating a Guy's Burger when with every bite I thought about how many calories and fat was in it.

The hot dogs were good with just mustard. Loved the hot dogs with kraut and horseradish though...not a lot of calories and fat in that.:D

Like to see what the wind will do to those brells. I would love the smell of roasting chestnuts myself.

I hope they've taken that into account. I already noticed a departure from the Epic (which was wind related). The pool in The Haven (suites area) was very windy most of the time. On the Breakaway they've covered that area. Especially smart since it sails from NYC... through the winter! :eek:

Tom

On the subject of HOT DOGS, just read THIS article regarding hot dogs on an upcoming cruise of ours! :cool:

Tom

Thanks for the article! Not a fan of NCL...have sailed her twice and last time the wait for ATD was 45 minutes every night. Have not sailed on NCL again. Of course that was 7 years ago. I am sure that things have probably gotten a lot better with ATD so we are looking at trying NCL again.

Thanks for the article! Not a fan of NCL...have sailed her twice and last time the wait for ATD was 45 minutes every night. Have not sailed on NCL again. Of course that was 7 years ago. I am sure that things have probably gotten a lot better with ATD so we are looking at trying NCL again.

I have not been a fan of open seating dining on any line (tried it on Celebrity and Carnival). Anymore we just book specialty restaurants at the time we desire (ahead of time). As a bonus the specialty restaurants typically have better food, service, and atmosphere. We just consider that now a cost of cruising.

Tom

Carnival's, in this case, is superior in convenience and cleanliness.

In the short time I was at the Allure condiment station I witnessed, as I said, someone open up a packet with their teeth (think SALIVA), then take that same hand that handled the wet packet and grabbed in to the pile of packets for another...

Tom

you spent a lot of time watching people in the condiment line!

Archived