All Things Adventure of the Seas

Hey Bill! Good meeting you' date=' too. I have been so lazy about reviews lately. We were cruising so much there for a while.....I just couldn't keep up. Then Windows 10 got in the way. Mostly I am hanging out with groups on Facebook for the time being!

I AM excited about this special 10 night sailing on Adventure, though.

Hope to see you again soon![/quote']

Wow, talk about someone who I haven't run into here in quite awhile so..... HI! I just checked he itinerary for your 10 nighter on Adventure. That looks really good. If I had seen that earlier I might have booked that instead of the 8 nighter that we just came back from on Freedom. Have a great time.

Well darn! So close! We are moving over to Jewel for a week after Adventure. Maybe another time!

Hey.....does anybody know how much they are charging for the new Chops on Board?

Last week it was $40 but that wasn't through the cruise planner so it may be cheaper online.

Sent from my Bat phone using Tapatalk.

Last week it was $40 but that wasn't through the cruise planner so it may be cheaper online.

Sent from my Bat phone using Tapatalk.

My $35 reservation was indeed online through the cruise planner.

Wow, talk about someone who I haven't run into here in quite awhile so..... HI! I just checked he itinerary for your 10 nighter on Adventure. That looks really good. If I had seen that earlier I might have booked that instead of the 8 nighter that we just came back from on Freedom. Have a great time.

Hey!!!!! Long time no"see"!! Yeah.....I don't even know how we found that one. Just lucked into it. Then we thought....well, since we're already down there....let's just jump on the Jewel and see all our friends there!!! Just did 5 cruises on her recently. Hanging out mostly on Facebook groups now. Good to hear from you!!

Bummer on that $40!!! We'll use our BOGO on the first night' date=' but that is getting too high.....in my opinion. Hope this Chops is good. Chops on Jewel is THE best![/size']

Glad to hear that, we are going back to Jewel next year.

Bummer on that $40!!! We'll use our BOGO on the first night' date=' but that is getting too high.....in my opinion. Hope this Chops is good. Chops on Jewel is THE best![/size']

Chops was good but we probably would have skipped it without the BOGO. DW said the filet was better in Giovanni's. Have a great cruise.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle level C&A members (175+ points) get the BOGO coupon.

Thanks for the quick response, btw. You've been very helpful to me and others by sharing your knowledge and experience.

I wonder if I could ask another question...

We are on AOS this coming June (Antigua, Barbados, and the 3 St.'s) and are wondering what currencies we need to bring, particularly for cabs and/or tipping on excursions. Or, does everyone accept credit cards and US$?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the quick response, btw. You've been very helpful to me and others by sharing your knowledge and experience.

I wonder if I could ask another question...

We are on AOS this coming June (Antigua, Barbados, and the 3 St.'s) and are wondering what currencies we need to bring, particularly for cabs and/or tipping on excursions. Or, does everyone accept credit cards and US$?

To my knowledge, all the islands in the Caribbean (except possibly Grenada) accept US cash and credit cards.

Thanks. I hope it stays in Giovanni's. While I prefer Chops for dinner....I like the Giovanni's location for the "view" for breakfast!

Can anyone sit in Giovanni's at breakfast or is it just suite members or specific guests?

Thanks for any insight.

Tigers2425

For those that have recently sailed on Adventure, what are the must see shows, bands, bars etc... have not sailed on her and would like to get an idea of the nightly entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that have recently sailed on Adventure, what are the must see shows, bands, bars etc... have not sailed on her and would like to get an idea of the nightly entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed on Adventure in January and loved it. The guitarist in the Duck & Dog pub was great, we had so much fun there!

The ice show was also great. If you go on sea day it seems to be easier to get a seat than earlier in the cruise, when it filled up quickly.

Hi! Not to hijack the thread - I've been dying to go on the Jewel. I loved Radiance, and still remains my all time favorite ship, above AOS and the others. I loved AOS. At the time, I thought it was a little too big for my taste- only to find myself going on the Symphony in May 2018. Can't help myself... Anyway, I haven't been on the Radiance since 2001. Do you know how the Jewel compares? I am itching to relive the experience I had on the Radiance!

Hi! Not to hijack the thread - I've been dying to go on the Jewel. I loved Radiance, and still remains my all time favorite ship, above AOS and the others. I loved AOS. At the time, I thought it was a little too big for my taste- only to find myself going on the Symphony in May 2018. Can't help myself... Anyway, I haven't been on the Radiance since 2001. Do you know how the Jewel compares? I am itching to relive the experience I had on the Radiance!

Jewel has fewer restaurants than Radiance. Most notably, no Park Cafe. Samba Grill is also missing.