Carnival Breeze Spa Oceanview Room 11204 Pictures

XCruiseMe17

In my situation, we were originally booked in a Deluxe OV with two bathrooms. Two weeks before sail date, two of the Spa OV cabins came available. One of them was a triple and one was a quad. Since we had four in our room, we moved to the quad. It cost us a grand total of $3.60 for all four of us to upgrade!

I wasn't worried about getting bumped that close to sailing. If I did, I would have been placed in a Spa balcony or Spa Suite anyway (since the bump has to be to an equivalent or better cabin and the only way to "upgrade" from a Spa OV is to move to a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite). I wouldn't have been even close to as happy in a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite, since the cabins are much smaller, but I would have obviously made the move without complaint if Carnival tried to bump me.

What does a spa suite look like?

• 1 month later...

I've read this before and do not hold the same outlook. If everyone held to not wanting to book a handicapped room then Carnival would have a lot of empty rooms at sailing. I'm sure that's not how Carnival intended it to work. What's wrong with allowing carnival to fill their rooms and bumping non-handicapped as needed? I would have no problem getting moved to another room knowing that was the risk up front. With the current carnival system, disabled are allowed to choose from any sailing they desire with minimal planning as rooms will always be available and that is awesome. Just my perspective on the matter and I do have a handicappable daughter.

I guess it just must be me. :rolleyes:

That room is awesome, however I am not handicapped, thank goodness, so I would never even look at booking a handicapped room. Even if I knew I might get bumped. I just don't look at them. :confused:

Then don't book one. :rolleyes:

I was given the warning when I booked it and I understand. If we get bumped, oh well. Quite frankly - I'd be happy sleeping in a chair on the Lido deck. I know the risks and will gladly get moved to something else if someone needs the room. If not, then I am going to enjoy the hell out of this beautiful cabin! :D

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

We have 11204 booked on Magic for this July. We booked last July in a balcony cabin down the hall, but our friends and our two sons are booked at the front so when it opened up we switched; and yes we may get bumped, but so be it. This will be our second ocean view cabin and our first ocean view was in 1989. Since 1989 we've enjoyed 'private' balconies, but I'm sure our semi private will be fine. :cool: We were also going to have to pay $200 for the spa package to join our sons and friends, but since it's included with the ocean view that's another perk.

If anyone has any pics of 11204 on Magic, please share!

• 1 year later...
Spa OV had a HUGE semi-private balcony and spa privileges for the week.

I just booked one of these on the Magic. How does the semi private balcony work? Where is the door to get to it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have 11204 booked on Magic for this July. We booked last July in a balcony cabin down the hall, but our friends and our two sons are booked at the front so when it opened up we switched; and yes we may get bumped, but so be it. This will be our second ocean view cabin and our first ocean view was in 1989. Since 1989 we've enjoyed 'private' balconies, but I'm sure our semi private will be fine. :cool: We were also going to have to pay $200 for the spa package to join our sons and friends, but since it's included with the ocean view that's another perk.

If anyone has any pics of 11204 on Magic, please share!

How was the room? We booked it for this Sept. How do you access the semi private balcony?

Actually I booked about 3 weeks before sailing and it was just the luck of the draw. I wasn't worried about being bumped, I'm not handicap, so if someone needed the room and I got bumped, I would have been okay with that.

I did like the size of this room, but it is VERY LOUD! If I slept at night like a normal person it probably was okay, but trying to sleep during the day time was a no go, by 9am its like a train going by, the steward's closet is next to the room and they start VERY early in the morning. Plus the spa is in full swing by then. I'd book the 4J lido cabin I had on the Breeze in Dec over this room, just because of the noise.

We were booked in a handicapped Oceanview room (didn't realize, and wasn't bumped) and the same thing. Steward's closet right next door, and we jumped out of our skin about every other minute. It sounded like they were coming thru the wall! Also, DH kept accidentally pulling the emergency cord when he rolled over in bed, which was another disruption....though self induced!

I just booked one of these on the Magic. How does the semi private balcony work? Where is the door to get to it?

Room;

p2924647570-6.jpg

p2924647569-6.jpg

Door on left is our room door. Door at end of hall is first of two doors out to semi private deck;

p2924647675-6.jpg

Balcony outside of the cabin;

p2924647831-6.jpg

Plenty of room on deck outside of room;

p2924647857-6.jpg

How was the room? We booked it for this Sept. How do you access the semi private balcony?

Trishlo73,

The room was large and we loved the location and easy access to the semi private balcony. The AC was NOT cool. We've been lucky in the past and never had a room without good AC, but it wasn't as bad as others in that area. Ask your steward for a fan and you will be OK. September should be better in terms of temperature.

There was NO noise from outside, above, or from steward's closet.

To access the balcony you walk out of your cabin door, turn left and take about ten steps; go through two doors and you are there. Make sure you allow inner door to close before opening outer door; keeps wind from rushing in.

Actually I booked about 3 weeks before sailing and it was just the luck of the draw. I wasn't worried about being bumped, I'm not handicap, so if someone needed the room and I got bumped, I would have been okay with that.

I did like the size of this room, but it is VERY LOUD! If I slept at night like a normal person it probably was okay, but trying to sleep during the day time was a no go, by 9am its like a train going by, the steward's closet is next to the room and they start VERY early in the morning. Plus the spa is in full swing by then. I'd book the 4J lido cabin I had on the Breeze in Dec over this room, just because of the noise.

Did you get one of the corner 4J's - the handicapped ones? We LOVE that kind of cabin and I tried to book one for our upcoming Breeze cruise but my PCP said they were no longer allowed to seel them to anyone who wasn't special needs.