Last Voyage of the Monarch of the Seas!

[quote name='Cruzin-K']You have an extra? I would really love one, and would be more than happy to pay postage in advance. I'm going to try very hard to get to Diamond by 2016 so I can increase my odds of getting goodies on special sailings :D

I figure I might make D+ by the time they retire the Quantum :eek:[/quote]
Yes, we have an extra. Post your email and we can discuss the logistics.

[quote name='mommabean']The only ones I knew about were John and Seamus. Seamus will be the reliever between the 2 ships. I wonder if Seamus is here in Sydney today? Rhapsody is here so I'll go have a look around. :) it's nice to hear Leander will go with John. That probably makes it easier on her.

Do you know anything about Sheldon or Werner? Maybe I need to scroll back farther in case it was mentioned.[/quote]No one has mentioned Sheldon or Werner yet..

[quote name='ladyartist']We heard it will be about 18 months from now.[/quote]
Hey stranger.......been awhile........looks like you have your family trip in the works for Dec!:D:D

[quote name='clarea']Yes, we have an extra. Post your email and we can discuss the logistics.[/quote]
Thats so nice of you........Me?? I offered to sell mine via a post on FB..:p:p:p

[quote name='PH8']Thats so nice of you........Me?? I offered to sell mine via a post on FB..:p:p:p[/quote]
I heard of many people on board the last 2 cruises who did not get appropriate deliveries. One of the really high Pinnacle couples did not get any invites to the cocktail parties.

[quote name='clarea']I heard of many people on board the last 2 cruises who did not get appropriate deliveries. One of the really high Pinnacle couples did not get any invites to the cocktail parties.[/QUOTE]

I even gave my Wow card to my cabin attendant. Apparently she really didn't deserve it. LOL. Then again, maybe they had so many blocks, and after all the Pinnacle, D+, D, and Emerald got them, they started down the Platinum list alphabetically and I'm towards the end of the alphabet. One of life's mysteries.

[quote name='clarea']I heard of many people on board the last 2 cruises who did not get appropriate deliveries. One of the really high Pinnacle couples did not get any invites to the cocktail parties.[/quote]
on purpose??:p:p

[quote name='clarea']I heard of many people on board the last 2 cruises who did not get appropriate deliveries. One of the really high Pinnacle couples did not get any invites to the cocktail parties.[/QUOTE]

Was that the lady they called up after all the other Pinnacles had been called?

[quote name='Nvtitan24']Bob, did you have the Royal Suite? We saw a sign with Bob on it on the webcam! If you did- I'm totally jealous![/quote]
If you're asking me, we did not have the Royal Suite. Just an SOV on deck 9.

[quote name='rednancy1']I think you are right aboout Wolfcathorse having the Royal Suite. :)[/quote]
Grady i wanted to open the link and see all the pictures that u had taken of the last voyage of the Monarch, but when i go and open the link, all i get is the page of walgreens, no pictures.....:rolleyes: can u try and send me the links again... would love to see all of the pictures.... were the CEO's from the Miami Office on the last sailing, as i was told that there were alot of employees from the miami office sailing..... tried to get on cruise.... but it was sold out.....

[quote name='travelady65']Grady i wanted to open the link and see all the pictures that u had taken of the last voyage of the Monarch, but when i go and open the link, all i get is the page of walgreens, no pictures.....:rolleyes: can u try and send me the links again... would love to see all of the pictures.... were the CEO's from the Miami Office on the last sailing, as i was told that there were alot of employees from the miami office sailing..... tried to get on cruise.... but it was sold out.....[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the walgreens website isn't viewable to anyone but the user.

I didn't see anyone who seemed to be Rci executives, there was staff from pullmantur aboard.

[quote name='DarthGrady']Unfortunately the walgreens website isn't viewable to anyone but the user.

I didn't see anyone who seemed to be Rci executives, there was staff from pullmantur aboard.[/QUOTE]

The hotel director for the fleet was at the Sunday party in the WJ. They had a birthday cake for him (Oz is what they call him)

[quote name='OTownNick']The hotel director for the fleet was at the Sunday party in the WJ. They had a birthday cake for him (Oz is what they call him)[/quote]
Oh, so that's who the Wizard of Oz was! We asked a few of the crew, but no one knew. I should have asked Werner or John. Edited by clarea

[quote name='hannibal54']Great review Grady and nice pictures. It was good to meet you and Beth along with so many other people. This was a special cruise, we are glad that we got to see her off.[/quote]

Thanks! It was great meeting you guys as well.:)