Shampoo, etc on Princesss

bartsplace

Just a warning - If you have color-treated hair, bring your own color-safe shampoo cuz this stuff will completely wash out your hair color and leave your hair feeling like straw. The conditioner is fine, but the shampoo is a harsh detergent. The lotion is nice as well. JFYI. ;)

Just a warning - If you have color-treated hair, bring your own color-safe shampoo cuz this stuff will completely wash out your hair color and leave your hair feeling like straw. The conditioner is fine, but the shampoo is a harsh detergent. The lotion is nice as well. JFYI. ;)

I have to sadly agree with you, and also disagree a little because I find the conditioner also sub-par, at least on my hair. However, the shampoo is excellent for washing out bathing suits and the conditioner makes a very nice shaving cream for the legs.

I have to sadly agree with you, and also disagree a little because I find the conditioner also sub-par, at least on my hair. However, the shampoo is excellent for washing out bathing suits and the conditioner makes a very nice shaving cream for the legs.

I couldn't have said it better. I used the shampoo as hand soap before, but I find it dries my skin out too much.

I take 2 or 3 ounce travel sized bottles, filled with what I use at home. No mysteries that way. It's really not all that much to pack, I weighed my toiletry bag once and it weighed in at 1 1/2 lbs. I'd rather give up a pair of shoes.

Neither of us likes the scent, we prefer unscented or low scented bath gels/shampoos/conditioners, scents that don't stay with you all day. I smell a whole bunch of eucalyptus people all over the ship.

I couldn't have said it better. ...

Neither of us likes the scent, we prefer unscented or low scented bath gels/shampoos/conditioners, scents that don't stay with you all day. I smell a whole bunch of eucalyptus people all over the ship.

Better that, I think, than smelling a lot of Ben Gay in a nursing home! :-)

Archived