Someone Screwed Up

keeponcruising

The M6 rooms? No, not yet to my knowledge. Joeski should be all over them if he saw one.

Lol, yeah seriously. Photo-wise the M6 is the UFO or sasquatch of the Breakaway; much talked about but nearly no clear definitive images seem to exist :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

more balconies:

701679_1_org_380_008_9484192_150ncl7-M.jpg

So much for enjoying a cup of coffee and danish on your 14th floor balcony - no place to sit or set anything down. And I don't see it possible to even consider balcony club membership on those. And aren't those the spa balconies to boot? My oh My - NO THANK YOU!

Way small, I agree someone messed up with those balconies. I remember someone saying that they are fixing the error on getaway, hopefully that is true because there is no way I paying that much more for that balcony.

I am sure the ship will sell very well, but I am also sure that they will be a lot of people frustrated by it. I am so happy that I got an aft balcony.

By the way, the balcony on the Allure is about twice the size of that.

Well, I was going to pay that price for a balcony, but NOT NOW, so which cabins have larger balconies (I'm new to NCL), Also we had a D1 on Allure, my family of six could fit out there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibcnusoon

more balconies:701679_1_org_380_008_9484192_150ncl7-M.jpg

We are sailing a week from tomorrow in a "large balcony" and I would love to see of a picture of the B6 balcony. I know that there aren't many. Are they the second from the bottom in this picture?

Thanks!

Quote:

We are sailing a week from tomorrow in a "large balcony" and I would love to see of a picture of the B6 balcony. I know that there aren't many. Are they the second from the bottom in this picture?

Thanks!

Yes they are the second from the bottom ones.

They screwed up the Epic with the inside designs of their cabins and the overall hideous outside design; now these so called balconies. Mr. Sheehan has got so many things right but these design issues hurt the overall design. Come on Kevin maybe you should stay in a standard room instead of a suite for a change, pay attention!

Edited by Mulege

The balcony on the mini suite is not too bad. A bit smaller than the one I had on the Jewel, but still nice. I have to say that the pics from USA Today make me feel much better about my choice of a mini suite. The overall differences between the standard balcony cabin and the mini suite seem like night and day to me. Less than eight days to go...:rolleyes:

These are on deck 14 - anyone have a pic to post of actual spa suite balcony from cabin - would really appreciate seeing. Thank you for your trouble!

I saw a picture somewhere, sorry I can't find it. But I would dare to say that the balcony looked about the same as the ones that are posted here, maybe a tiny bit larger.

are those deck 14 cabins sold as 'balcony' cabins???

Yes, the forward cabins on deck 14 are all sold as B9s. Did a mock booking on NCL and on the first 14 cabins on each port and starboard are the Spa balconies B9. But clearly the first 5 on each side do not have a real balcony as seen on many of these external pictures from Marine Traffic:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?imo=9606912#top_photo

Click on a thumbnail photo and it will open in its own window. Then click on the photo again and it will enlarge the picture to show clearer detail.