cabin selection help!

geejay

I had bookmarked a great website that told which cabins had covered balconies on Princess ships, and the balcony sizes. Now I can't find it, so can anyone help me out with the website?

Many thanks!

Gloria

I had bookmarked a great website that told which cabins had covered balconies on Princess ships, and the balcony sizes. Now I can't find it, so can anyone help me out with the website?

Many thanks!

Gloria

Hope someone comes up with it. I would like to know tio:p

I found this site:

http://www.cruisecabinguru.net/

That link works but nothing about Princess and some of the links take you to the web site of the cruise line, something you could do yourself. Not close to the seat guru that is really helpful. I found no new information. Thanks for posting.

Tom

Edited by trbarton

Nina - We are talking about late January or early February. Need to decide. We haven't cruised out of Texas - hate the plane trip from Montana to Florida and would like to do the Caribbean, so thought we might try it. Maybe a back to back as 7 days is too short! :)

Nina - We are talking about late January or early February. Need to decide. We haven't cruised out of Texas - hate the plane trip from Montana to Florida and would like to do the Caribbean, so thought we might try it. Maybe a back to back as 7 days is too short! :)

I agree, 7 days is way too short! This does sound like a great cruise. Jump on it as the Crown is moving to the West Coast, via South America on Feb. 15...

The only website I've ever seen for balcony selection is the one that Occy listed. It's just for the Coral and Island ships. It was very helpful when we went on the Coral a few years ago. :D

Edited by Go-Bucks!

Maybe this is what you are looking for. Only problem is that it is a site where you have to pay if you want to have full access.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com

Theo

I have paid to belong to the link above. I can search it for you if you give me the ship and balcony you are looking for. Do you want covered or uncovered?

The Caribbean moves to Houston in the fall. All balcony cabins are fully covered and the same size on all decks except for those on Caribe deck. The balconies on Caribe are larger and are half covered and half uncovered. Many people prefer them because they are larger. I don't remember the exact sizes.

If you are looking at Mini-Suites most of them are on Dolphin deck and they are fully uncovered and can be seen from the balconies above them. There are a few Mini-Suites on Emerald deck and they are fully covered. The Emerald Mini's are very popular and sell out quickly.

The balconies on the Crown Emerald and Ruby are the same as those on the Caribbean.

I read some review that showed only the last 3 mini-suites on Emerald deck are covered. Natasha, I would be so grateful if you would check out covered mini-suites - my chemo meds make my skin super-sensitive to the sun.

Thanks,

Gloria

Many thanks!

Gloria

I am going on the Golden Princess in four months. I found this one... Could be what you are looking for

http://*****************/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=golden+princess

Cruise advice dot com

Edited by culvercitycruiser
Wiped out part of URL

Many thanks!

Gloria

I had to break it up a bit in an attempt to get it to give you the full URL.

cruiseadvice dot org/. CruiseShips/ BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=golden+princess

I read some review that showed only the last 3 mini-suites on Emerald deck are covered. Natasha, I would be so grateful if you would check out covered mini-suites - my chemo meds make my skin super-sensitive to the sun.

Thanks,

Gloria

Hurry up and book it!:D

Thanks,

Gloria

What ship are you talking about?

Many thanks!

Gloria

Have a look at this thread on CC. It helped me a great deal deciding on Emerald Deck mini-suite E723 on Emerald Princess.

Edited by ridgerunner51

I don't think I can post the link but I know which one you are talking about,,,I think.

If you google BEST cabins on (whatever ship you want to put in) you should come up with it..

Anyhow.... the site is cruiseadvice DOT org

Once you get to site.....scroll down a bit ......and on right side click where it says BEST CABINS ADVISOR Then all the cruise lines come up & ships so click whatever ship & you can check all the decks, cabins...etc..

Hope that helps!

• 8 months later...
I don't think I can post the link but I know which one you are talking about,,,I think.

If you google BEST cabins on (whatever ship you want to put in) you should come up with it..

Anyhow.... the site is cruiseadvice DOT org

Once you get to site.....scroll down a bit ......and on right side click where it says BEST CABINS ADVISOR Then all the cruise lines come up & ships so click whatever ship & you can check all the decks, cabins...etc..

Hope that helps!

This is an excellent site and answered my questions about the most choice cabin locations on the Ruby Princess. Perfect! Thank you!:D