Carnival Breeze 6 Day Eastern Review 05/05/13 - 05/11/13

Come on, come on! I'm eagerly waiting here. On the 6 day in June and we can't wait. Particularly for the kid's club dailies as I have 2 daughters 1&6. We are also in a 6M a few doors down from you so additional pics of the cabin would be great too. Was there 1 formal night or two?

There were 2 Formal Nights. We didn't dress formal for either one of them. We decided to just relax and dress casual on this cruise. Sometimes we bring the Tux sometimes I just decide to leave it home.

Dress they way you are comfortable not for others. You are on vacation.

Really nice, where did you get that spreadsheet did you make it?[/QUO

I've seen these before, they are handed out on the ship like this.

Oh nice very handy. I have never seen them and have been on 15 Carnival Cruises, maybe they are on the newer ships, either way I hope they have them when I go on the Breeze in June,

Oh nice very handy. I have never seen them and have been on 18 Carnival Cruises, maybe they are on the newer ships, either way I hope they have them when I go on the Breeze in June,

Me too :D

Really nice, where did you get that spreadsheet did you make it?[/QUO

I've seen these before, they are handed out on the ship like this.

It is on the Carnival "Fun Hub" which is the Home Page on the Breeze Wi-Fi. Here is a screen capture of the site.

BreezeFunHub-X3.jpg

On the right side you will see the Download Area and that brings you to the page when onboard that your can download the PDF Files on your phone, tablet, laptop.

I think this is great and all the cruise lines should have this service available. I always had it on my Note 2 or iPad during the cruise.

Best thing is it is free. If you want internet you click on Internet Access in the upper right corner.

how long is movie in the thrill theatre??

enjoying your review, i still can't figure out why so much carnival haters!

Movies start every 30 minutes. There are usually 2 short movies that run a total of about 20 minutes.

My 5 year old loved it. I bought the unlimited pass for both of us and we got to see 3 of the movies over 2 days.

The cost is $7.95 for 1 Show or $14.95 for Unlimited during the cruise.

Day 3 Tuesday 05/07/13 Sea Day

After having breakfast in the Lido Marketplace we went to the Waterworks Splash area and spent part of the day there. The girls loved it. My 5 year old loved doing the 2 slides. I did take a quick break and ran down to Guy’s Burger Joint for “The Ringer” again. These burgers are the best. After a couple of hours the girls wanted some lunch so we went down to the Lido Market Place. My oldest also links plain pasta without anything on it. I went to Cucina Del Capitano to get a bowl of their lunch pasta with nothing on it. I also had a bowl made the way I wanted from the Pasta Bar at Cucina Del Capitano for myself.

The girls then wanted to head to Camp Carnival for the rest of the afternoon and evening so we signed them in. My oldest was all excited when she found out Fun Ship Freddy was going to make an appearance at a party around 7PM. They also had face painting there.

While the girls were having dinner at Camp Carnival we went to our table and I had Strawberry Bisque, Spicy Alligator Fritters, Broiled Maine Lobster & Jumbo Shrimp, and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake.

After dinner we enjoyed the ship and relaxed then went and got the girls.

It is on the Carnival "Fun Hub" which is the Home Page on the Breeze Wi-Fi. Here is a screen capture of the site.

BreezeFunHub-X3.jpg

On the right side you will see the Download Area and that brings you to the page when onboard that your can download the PDF Files on your phone, tablet, laptop.

I think this is great and all the cruise lines should have this service available. I always had it on my Note 2 or iPad during the cruise.

Best thing is it is free. If you want internet you click on Internet Access in the upper right corner.

thanks that is interesting. You would have to pay for internet to download the pdf files to your phone right? If so I wonder if these are available while still in miami where we can get internet access on our phones from our provider? Thanks

thanks that is interesting. You would have to pay for internet to download the pdf files to your phone right? If so I wonder if these are available while still in miami where we can get internet access on our phones from our provider? Thanks

To access the Fun Hub and download the files it is free if you turn your Wi-Fi on. You can then download them on any of your devices.

While we are at sea I always put our phones on Airplane Mode and then "Only" turn on your Wi-Fi. If you don't have your phone in Airplane Mode first then turn Wi-Fi on you will get hit with roaming charges.

The Fun Hub & files are on their Intranet and then to access the Internet you click on the Internet Access in the upper right corner on their Intranet Home Page.

Fun Hub & their Intranet are Free on Wi-Fi.

Internet Access can be purchased.

Archived