Did Carnival Change their Mattresses ?

IMSAILING

Any real facts to back up that statement?

"Just the facts, ma'am,"

Joe Friday

Yeah. Just read the 154 previous posts where people say the beds are no longer soft. If you want to see the pix, head over to JH's blog.

It was actually pretty funny reading. First he denied it, then when presented with the evidence, he then changed it to, "oh, those are the crews mattresses".

Then someone posted the same mattrerss label from their cabin.

Crickettes.

Yeah. Just read the 154 previous posts where people say the beds are no longer soft. If you want to see the pix, head over to JH's blog.

It was actually pretty funny reading. First he denied it, then when presented with the evidence, he then changed it to, "oh, those are the crews mattresses".

Then someone posted the same mattrerss label from their cabin.

Crickettes.

How many people cruise Carnival each week? 154 seems like a pretty small sample. Also I don't think all 154 believed the bedding was bad.

BTW I have no idea who "he" is. Must be related to "they".

Usually CC threads like this turn out to be wrong.

I am cruising on Carnival again a week from Friday and will see for myself.

We had no issue with the bedding on our Carnival cruise in March.

But I don't cruise to find problems like most of you do.

So I might have missed it.

How many people cruise Carnival each week? 154 seems like a pretty small sample. Also I don't think all 154 believed the bedding was bad.

BTW I have no idea who "he" is. Must be related to "they".

Usually CC threads like this turn out to be wrong.

I am cruising on Carnival again a week from Friday and will see for myself.

We had no issue with the bedding on our Carnival cruise in March.

But I don't cruise to find problems like most of you do.

So I might have missed it.

So many pronouns. But ultimately, the only one that matters most is ME.

I am so sleepy after a whole day of action on a cruise i doubt if i could tell the difference. I sleep best on a cruise!

Bruce...You "friends" with Big Duck? He got airlifted off the Splendor.

Hope he's ok as well :eek: ?

He is posting on his FB, and has quite a sense of humor so I assume he is OK....probably scared to death I imagine, but if he is, he's hiding it well.

He is posting on his FB, and has quite a sense of humor so I assume he is OK....probably scared to death I imagine, but if he is, he's hiding it well.

He's also posting on CC. It was his post to JH that first alerted me, till I jumped over to his wall. I feel bad that his wife is still on the ship. I guess he's all alone in VA.

If I thought info was usually wrong from any source, I wouldn't waste my time there...yet, here you remain.

Because you asked I am seldom here and I am not a daily poster like most of you.

You right, I usually don't use CC board info without checking it out first from a real source.

Thanks for asking.

Great customer service like all the hundreds of people Heald helps every day and none of you have mentioned the autistic child he helped yesterday that I see on his facebook site that 48,000 people read and 1400 commented BRILLIANT things about. That's customer service that no other cruise line has.

I realize that I am way behind in this thread but I'd beg to differ with your last statement. As many of you already know, I cruise with my daughter who has autism. NCL does the exact same thing for her that Carnival was able to supply too. It's just done quietly - and that is personally how I prefer it.

Ok, I'm going to say this then I'll have to block you (again)...it would be nice if you would give me all of your aliases so I can just block them all....

I know that Heald helps people every day...that IS his job. And Cruise Directors on every ship, on every line do the same. CS on other lines help people in the same way. You are so dilluded to imagine that Heald is the only CD on the planet that does his job. case in point...CC member LHP who has an adult son with autism has been appreciative of every CCL employee she has encountered. Heald is not unique.

Just because Heald does his job out in front on social media does not mean that other cruise line employees do not...they just don't need all the attention.

Nothing is tackier than a person who does something good , then grandstands. It takes away from the good deed.

OH wait...there is something tackier and that is all the people that go begging to the man FOR favors.

As usual, you are spot on my dear Halos!!!

from john h facebook:

There was a question asked here a few days ago about if we still use the Carnival Comfort Mattresses on the ships. I replied that we did and I guess that answer provoked some on another website to suggest that I was talking bollocks and that in turn had some people sending me the link where it was being discussed.

I didn’t read it - what is said there means nothing to me. Anyway, back to the mattresses on our ships. Here is a question I asked our Vice President of Housekeeping and Operations

" please can you confirm if the fleet are still using the Carnival Comfort Bedding and Mattress

Yes, we are John. The same ones."

I think most of our guests enjoy the beds on our ships and many guests tell me all the time in person what a good night's sleep they get on our ships. Now, there may be some mattresses that need changing and if you have one you find uncomfortable please tell your state room steward otherwise we will never know.

I checked today with three ships to see in the month of May so far how many complaints we have had on mattresses. The answer from here ( Carnival Legend) and the Carnival Conquest and the Carnival Imagination was a total of 2 only.

Enjoy the Carnival Comfort bed and if you have any concerns we will , as always, be there to listen and to help. Did you sleep well on your last cruise?

Archived