Family JS, Regular JS or Spa JS, whichto pick?

So, I called. The PVP and her supervisor were really confused about how the booking was even allowed to be created. They had me in just the D2, but at suite prices... To change to an FJ would result in a higher price now. The PVP said she thought some sort of resolution would be justified to rectify the mistake, but the resolutions department wasn't convinced. They said my options are to pay more for a JS, downgrade my reservation to a D-category, or cancel.

Not really impressed with their handling of a problem their system created.

Sorry to hear this. We had our own problems trying to book a similar connecting suite.

So, if someone books all 3 connected cabins, does that mean the names on the invoice for the actual JS get the double cruise points, and the others only get single points, since they are not JS cabins? I'll make sure my name is listed in the JS....LOL

Peter

Only the JS people would get the extra points. You get an invoice for each cabin: that's probably why they charge everyone the 1st and 2nd prices. I initially booked this then changed it.

I don't think the reps were properly briefed on some of the cabins.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Don't the Spa JS's also have 1.5 baths?

Spa Junior Suite with Balcony: Sleeps up to 2. Two twin beds that convert

to Royal King. Large, spa-inspired split bath with soaking tub, and large separate

shower. Shower has frosted glass wall that allows natural light from living area.

Toilet and second sink in separate half bath. Sitting area with corner settee.

Private balcony. (267 sq. ft., balcony 81 sq. ft.)

I'm not going to start my full research on this ship till at least 2015, anyone have a quick definition of the Spa JS?

EDIT After posting, I saw CK's link so I checked that out :)

Edited by BillOh

• 1 month later...

I wish Royal would hurry up and give us more details on the Spa JS stateroom...I grabbed one for my son and his GF on the Inaugural and they keep asking me for pics. It is so frustrating not to be able to even see the layout etc of the stateroom.

Come on Royal...give us some pics soon please...pretty please...come on Royal you know you can do it. :D

To be honest, I'm not sure why they use the spa term in their description. My thought is perhaps they are trying to make it sound more upscale. Doesn't X do something similar with some of their rooms?

OTOH, maybe spa just means an extra half bath! ;-)

I believe the reason for "Spa" being added is that one bathroom has not only a soaking tub, but a large walk-in shower and the half bath has the sink and toilet.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
okay ship has sailed...........lets see all the pics of a SJS you have.......... plus your opinions of the cabin.

TIA

Jimbo :)

Guess those cabins were empty on the first few sailings....no pics and no opinions of that category cabin so far.

Jimbo:)