Johnny Rockets on the Jewel of the Seas?

Nope. The Seaview Cafe is fabulous, though. Included in your cruise fare! (until they refurb this fine ship)

Thank goodness! We're on Jewel in Nov. We've never been fond of JR; the $5 "copay"; the slow service due to all the song and dance.... LOVE the Seaview, tho!!

Nope. The Seaview Cafe is fabulous, though. Included in your cruise fare! (until they refurb this fine ship)

Fabulous only after a 45 min wait for food! :)

It was good but service slowest I experienced on ship all week, and they were not busy at that time, 3 tables... :confused:

It was good but service slowest I experienced on ship all week, and they were not busy at that time, 3 tables... :confused:

It must have been an anomaly. We ate at the Seaview Cafe on Jewel of the Seas 5 times in April of this year. We never waited more than 10 minutes for food after we ordered. Most of the times it was around 5 minutes from order time to crunching onion rings.

We waited for food for 35 minutes the week before and there was only 4 tables before us.. And the food was not that great, was disappointed as when I visited Seaview on Seranade it was great..

Our party had the Rueben, Cuban and a Cheeseburger so maybe its just what we ordered.

We waited for food for 35 minutes the week before and there was only 4 tables before us.. And the food was not that great, was disappointed as when I visited Seaview on Seranade it was great..

Our party had the Rueben, Cuban and a Cheeseburger so maybe its just what we ordered.

It doesn't square with our experiences in Jewel's Seaview Cafe on the large number of occasions we have been there, which makes me believe that there must have been other extenuating circumstances that caused such a delay. I also don't think your menu choices could have been the reason. Everything is cooked to order but a 35 minute wait is unreasonable and certainly not the norm. If it happened again, I would certainly recommend speaking up to someone in authority to find out the reason for such poor service.

Archived