Nachi Coccum

hazeleyes35

Hi there...

I just read this WHOLE thread and am SO glad we already reserved our spots for October..

3 questions...

1. Are towels available ( I am always nervous I will lose the carnival towels ! )

2. Is there an age limit for the Jetskis? ( I will have 2 teens with me )

3. Is there a gift shop? We dont plan on doing anything but Nachi... but I would like a trinket or two from COzumel....

Thanks SO much !

1)Bring your own towels....

2)Have no idea (4 trips to nachi, never seen the jetskis leave the beach)

3)Not sure which pier you'll be at since I don't see a cruiseline mentioned...

But all of the piers will have MUCH more to offer, souvenir-wise, than the tiny bit Nachi has.

Bill

Edited by bguppies

No towels available. Everyone I saw just brought ship towels.

I've asked about the jet skis too so I hope someone knows. :)

There is a small souvenir booth by the rest rooms. I bought a couple things there and then stopped in the port shops as we walked back to the ship for the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kim - I just got an email back from Nachi -

I asked if I could rent one jet ski for me and one for the teens to share and they said yes, you just have to sign a release for them.

Hope that helps.. ( mine are 14 )

Christine

Hi Kim - I just got an email back from Nachi -

I asked if I could rent one jet ski for me and one for the teens to share and they said yes, you just have to sign a release for them.

Hope that helps.. ( mine are 14 )

Christine

Thanks! Mine are 14, 16, and 17 and really wanted to ride by themselves. They will be glad to hear it! :)

Mine are thrilled but they are sharing... $60 per half hour will break the bank!!!

Lol! We already told our kids to save their money because if they want to do anything extra at Nachi they are paying. :)

• 3 months later...
Any more recent reports on Nachi Cocum?

We were there in the middle of November. Service, food and drink were great. It was well worth the $55 pp. it is so easy to get off the ship, grab a cab and be there in 20 minutes. We were able to stay for 6 1/2 hours of relaxation. We will definitely be going back every time our ship ports in Cozumel.

Thanks for this post. Am SO EXCITED to be booked March 11 for 5 of us. Everything sounds perfect. Not to be a party pooper but has anyone attempted to maintain their bikini bod while at this place? All the drinks sound awesome and I won't leave without having a piña colada, but are there low-cal cocktails too? Did anyone notice low-cal mixers like diet coke, diet sprite, club soda, etc? Thanks!

Thanks for this post. Am SO EXCITED to be booked March 11 for 5 of us. Everything sounds perfect. Not to be a party pooper but has anyone attempted to maintain their bikini bod while at this place? All the drinks sound awesome and I won't leave without having a piña colada, but are there low-cal cocktails too? Did anyone notice low-cal mixers like diet coke, diet sprite, club soda, etc? Thanks!

Yes they have diet drinks. I drink diet Coke (or Pepsi) and in Mexico, they have Coke light, which is the same thing. 0 calories. :)

Yes they have diet drinks. I drink diet Coke (or Pepsi) and in Mexico, they have Coke light, which is the same thing. 0 calories. :)

Thanks Mitsugirly! I love your reviews btw. Your assessment of NC almost stopped me from booking it, but then figured that with my 2 older (very active) boys, the hard to walk in sand will just tire them out which is a good thing. All I want is a shady spot and a Coke light :)

Thanks Mitsugirly! I love your reviews btw. Your assessment of NC almost stopped me from booking it, but then figured that with my 2 older (very active) boys, the hard to walk in sand will just tire them out which is a good thing. All I want is a shady spot and a Coke light :)

You're very welcome for the reviews. Don't ever let someone influence you booking a place you want to go to. I do my reviews in order to share "my" experience and our taste (and everyone knows that ones taste is different from the next persons and two different families can even be in the same place on the same day and have a different opinion or experience :)) and I never want to influence anyone against a place. I only want to share my pictures to help others get a look at the place and a feel for it. If it's something that looks appealing to you, I say go for it and have a WONDERFUL day. :D Happy cruising. :)

How early does NC open? Our ship gets in at 7am.

Is it easy to find a cab to get there, or can you prebook transportation there?

Is it easy to find a cab back? (I always worry about missing the ship...we have a 4pm departure.)

Super easy to get a cab there. They will be lined up at the cruise port to take you anywhere you want. The people at Nachi will call a cab for you when you are ready to return. We waited less than 5 minutes for one to arrive. We actually weren't prepared for them to arrive that quick and was trying to take a few more pictures prior to leaving, but had to go since they were waiting on us. :) There's never a need to prebook a cab to anywhere in Cozumel. ;)